Transplant look fine still growing like they never left the cup

2 Likes

ECS 15 days from sprout. Growing nicely

2 Likes

2 Likes

@Mark0427 glad to see you back my guy

ECS day 16

1 Like

ECS day 17 most likely gonna water when I get home from work and hit with some recharge

2 Likes

They look really good!! Keep an eye on your best growing ones, they tend to turn out male.

How long did it take you to get your Sebring Seeds? I just ordered some about a week ago.

2 Likes

My Sebring came real fast the first time. Second was like 10 days maybe 2 weeks max.

2 Likes

@DefNSmokn took about 2 weeks got some ancestral skunk seeds on the way. Yeah I was thinking the same thing about the ones that are ahead of the pack. Most likely males. I heard males grow faster is that true?

1 Like

Which ones did you order

1 Like

Regular seeds grow faster than feminized seeds in general usually, and yes, typically the males grow faster. But its not always the case, just gotta watch them.

I ordered Maui Mango Haze, Francos Lemon Cheese, and Ancestral Skunk.

2 Likes

Some peeps who ordered same day i did earlier this week already got theirs lol

1 Like

It comes from Washington state so I guess the closer you are the faster they come. I’m in New York so it takes a little longer to get to me.

2 Likes

Gave them all a watering yesterday with a full dose of calmag. I also gave them all 6oz of recharge

2 Likes

day 18 after sprout. That watering and shot of recharge seemed to do wonders. Looks like their loving it. A lot of growth in only 12 hours

3 Likes

Just topped the 2 big ones down to the third node. Gonna top the 2 others when they grow in some more.

2 Likes

All 4 of them topped now even clipped a couple of fan leaves to let that light penetrate.

3 Likes

Looks great! Ive heard sometimes that topping or just “stressing” in general can speed up the sexing process. Idk if theres any weight to that claim though.

1 Like

I hope it does speed up the process

1 Like

These are reg seeds?