Just planted four seeds today

@Caveman86. U can tag ppl with the @ sign and their name directly after. Like i did ur name. Thanks its been a stressful grow with her. She was supposed to be an auto flower but they sent me photo fem seeds so here she is about 15 weeks from sprout give or take a few days
I got a clone from her and possibly 2 other clones if they take. Gonna have some fun bad thing is i hate cheese but i love the cheese weeds lol. How strange

I’ve never had any cheese strains, to be honest I’ve never heard of them until I joined here. Ha!
I’m on my first grow with a GSCE auto. I’m only 3 days above soil so not much to do besides mist and read the forums. Hah! I’m loving it though and it’s awesome to see so many people successfully growing. It gives me hope that I can hopefully put something together.

2 Likes

Hey i did it anyone can do it. Ive got 3 down so far. 2 about 3 to 4 footers and 1 was about 6.5 feet tall. Just took her down week and a half ago or so. My bad 4 so far i forgot about gummy

1 Like

So if I got a six foot tent how tall should I let her get before flipping the lights

1 Like

She is only 34 days old

1 Like

Figure out ur height b see tween the dirt and the highest u can raise ur light and measure between there and figure about half or just under half way before u flip because she will double if not a little more in size

2 Likes

Officially 5 weeks old today

4 Likes

Is that 18 tops that I’m counting or am I drunk?

2 Likes

I think you’re right about 18

2 Likes

I got her steak down so she’s really low right now and I just got the middle opened up and every time a branch comes up a little high I tie that down too and let the rest come up

1 Like

She is getting huge

4 Likes

Couldn’t help myself did a little defoliation yesterday only about 6 leaves just the ones that were blocking light

2 Likes

Lmao, I hear you!!

1 Like

Gonna feed her when I get home from work

I need to feed mine too, but i always do that just as the lights come on, so I’ll wait till tomorrow morning or Friday morning (depending on soil dampness/wetness)

Since I put the SSH in Happy from all she’s gonna get is water for about 2 weeks

2 Likes

Well i think between today and this weenend im gon a drip 4 ir 6 more beans for now. Guess to rid of them ill do 3 zkits and 3 w.w. and im gon a keep these low like they should be. My 6 foot autos have quarter sized buds right now and weighing the branches down so bad. They r skinny little twigs with bigger buds. My one w.w. has some huge top buds compared to the other 3 autos

1 Like

Got some pics?

Not yet trying to decide when to drop them. I got 4 or 5 weeks left on the 4 autos i got now. I might wait til the weekend so they can go in flower room as they flower or just before. Or u wanna see whats growing now

Even have a clone that started to flower and hasnt been on 12 12 yet at all. Wonder if its a messed up genes or something

last couple pics are the clone. Had a light on her for 2 days solid now and she seems like she is budding now not revegging. Wtf

3 Likes