Just made my first gummies

Hey guys just made my first gummies i hope it works out i use infused coconut cannabis oil recipe i found on YouTube i used 7 grams of bud to one small jar of coconut oil i will soon see if they work and if they get me high or not

6 Likes

How many gummies did you get?
I want to try myself soon.

2 Likes

You will love them, I usually use about 10g in a 1/2 cup of coconut oil and my mold makes 144 pieces, they are about 5 mg ish each. Remember you can always eat more than one so no need to make them super strong.

2 Likes

Ooo! I just got a decarb/infusion machine the other day - first thing I want to make is gummies! I literally was just getting ready to look up how to do it.

Hope everything comes out the way you like!

1 Like

let me know how they came out please. mine taste like crap, high was ok, but, golly that taste. I shall try again and again. Brownies are awesome though.

1 Like

After I decarboxylate the cannabis I infuse refined coconut oil using a immersion circulator or “sous vide machine” 180 degrees for 4 hours
Recipe

• I use 1/4 refined coconut oil infused with 10 g cannabis
    -1/2 cup water
    -1/4 cup corn syrup
    -2.5 Tbls plain gelatin
    -1 3oz box of Jello
    -2 teaspoons of soy or sunflower lecithin
    This makes 140 little gummies about 5 mg each

I have started adding malic acid or citric acid to make them sour and potassium sorbate to prevent molding

A few things I have learned is to use name brand jello and quality gelatin like Knox or they will end up more like a Jiggler than a gummie. If your canna oil tastes too much like grass you can try to water cure it before you decarboxylate it. Soak in distilled water and drain and refresh the water once a day until it stays clear. This removes some of the chlorophyll and other impurities. Maybe you can tell the difference maybe not.

1 Like

Kangaroos and koalas and map of Australia gummies

6 Likes

Represent! :sweat_smile::heart_eyes::australia: Let us know how they go after you try them. Will be making as soon as I get a successful grow under my belt. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Dont worry i will let you know how they go and you will get that big beautiful grow happing dont worry

1 Like

I have 1.3 oz trim ,small buds. I will use your recipe use 20 g of weed

1 Like

Use a little more oil than your recipe calls for when infusing. It is hard to recover all of it from the plant material

1 Like

I will show u the recipe i used

1 Like

Ok i have oil we made

How to Make Canna Gummies with 4 Ingredients - Coconut oil THC gummies - YouTube check this out

@beachglass get with @Graysin had a nice gumnys they sent to me had an awesome taste for sure. Edibles don’t do nuffin for me but make me full of I eat enough but they had a super taste to them lol. @blackthumbbetty @Caligurl maybe @Missiles is the other with edibles they make and have great success with high taste and all. Lol

4 Likes

My gummies taste good they give me i nice relaxing feeling i had one bout half hour go its still kicking in i believe that next time i will infuse the oil and weed for two hours in a double boiler cause i only infused it for half hour in a pot

3 Likes

What did you use for the cannabis infusion?

I find if I use decarbed weed straight into oil or butter, it tastes like sh!t. I decarb my weed and then do a QWET extraction, but collect the material in a small glass bottle before the alcohol evaporates off totally. I have a 6oz jar of super concentrated THC - about 6 droppers full is enough to make 300-ish gummies that I can only estimate are around ~30mg apiece (in 1ml cavities).

1 Like

Cool. I guess i better do that. cuz i do straight from decarb to coconut oil or butter. :blush:

Yep - if you’re sensitive to the taste like I am, passing it through an ethanol extraction first helps the flavor a ton. :v:

1 Like

So I have not induded in gummies making today. The Tent girls are in flower and now I feel like a mad stoner chemist. My before fish poop runoff was 436 ppm then after fish poop soaking in with water chaser the ppm came up to 763 ppm. The Ph out of tap was 7.8 I got it down to 6.9 with baking soda. Now I really don’t know what all this means
I know 6.5ph is correct. @beachglass @Spiney_norman @Graysin @Fiz @JaneQP @DrWoo @Audiofreak Also over on the table of life seedlings :seedling: are coming up. Veggies only one weed baby up Jackedup Lemon skunk. Candy Creme her shell has cracked a tap root went the wrong way I used toothpics got her downward dog again. The othes didn’t pop. So I replanted in bigger peat pots but before each beanwas planted i put inmy mouth for a few min’s and used root stimulator and a drop of fish poop in each new seed I read here about seeds and spit. Sorry to bully in here.

1 Like