Just made infused vape juice

Hey guys today i a made infused vape juice i used 130 mls of vape base and i used 3.5 grams of decarbed flower.Then i put the flower into a jar and i poured the vape base in the jar i put the lid on and shook it up then i put the jar into a rice cooker filled with water i gave it a hot water bath for a hour and 20 minutes once done i strained it and let it cool down then i placed it in a vape juice bottle it works great it gives you a functional high which is great
IMG_20221005_182758

8 Likes

Decarbed flower?

@JayDawg Thats when you put the buds in the oven and cook them @240 degrees for 20-30 minutes to make edibles, QWET, cannabutter etc.

1 Like

where did you get the vape base?

I’m in if it works. The only reason I go to dispensaries is for vape juice

I brought the vape base from a vape shop or u can get it on ebay aswell

1 Like

Thanks…I am going to try that

The longer you keep it in a hot bath the stronger it gets but dont let the hot water bath get over 180 degrees Celsius you want it to stay around 180 also if u want it stronger again use about 4.5grams of decarbed flower

2 Likes

I have a gallon of vape base and tons of flavors for making my own ejuice. Planned on adding some decarbed bud to some and letting it sit for a while, shaking and topping it off ever so often. The article I read said it would take up to three months to be ready. Your method sounds a lot more efficient. Sign me up and thanks for sharing that.

1 Like

Run a search for perfect vape. Search for base when you get there. I got a gallon of base with 18mg of nicotine for around $70. With zero nicotine it’s $44 per gallon. You can pick the PG/VG ratio you want. If you get the tobacco free nicotine base it’s about three times as expensive.

1 Like

Thats not a problem my vape juice tastes like cherry cola

2 Likes

180 Celsius or Fahrenheit? 180°C seems awfully hot for a rice cooker.

I think it maybe Fahrenheit

1 Like

agreed…do not want it to get too hot. F not C

I use an Ardent FX infusion system to decarb my bud and then infuse. It is like an easy bake oven for adults. Easy enough to do without on a stove…but with these I push a button and can forget it. Only gets slightly hot to the touch.

1 Like

Just finished up. 180° for two hours. I used 5.25 grams of decarbed bud. Don’t have a rice cooker so I used a pot of water and a candy thermometer. Pleased with the end result.

3 Likes

Thats great im glad it worked out for you .hows the hit of it

It’s amazing how smooth it is and how much it tastes like the bud I used. It’s zkittlez and the terpenes really come through. Like you said it’s a good daytime, functional buzz.

Yah its great you dont feel sleepy and u dont feel lazy its just a good high that you can still go out and do things

1 Like

Now it’s time to make a night time vape that’ll put us down for the count. Lol.

1 Like