Just looking for some input on how I'm doing

Nice plants, they’re getting close

1 Like

100% agree let them fatten up, looking great by the way, keep it up

1 Like

Nice job waiting it out. Gonna be harvesting to the sound of reindeers overhead :smile:

2 Likes

@dbrn32 @Kingkupa @HMGRWN @beardless
@Hellraiser @spudeater65 @Deez
@Dhooter @anon86641082 @Kobiashi

Soryy I have been MIA, my house ended up with the Corona virus was down for 2 weeks but the plant got a little neglected I ended up chopping her down last Sunday, room I had her hanging in was running low humidity about 53 and temperature was running 70, i let her hang for 7 days and then i trimmed and bagged in grove bags, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and Happy New year’s!!

8 Likes

@Pinboy @VirginiaGrowBoy @plumbdand

2 Likes

Glad to see you all are getting better. Congratulations on your harvest. All your work paid off. Awesome job

2 Likes

Sorry to hear of you bout with Covid but glad you are recovering? If you care to answer- curious if it was a breakthrough or unvaccinated.

1 Like

@beardless I am unvaccinated, but everyone else is vaccinated

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. We have a son that is vaccinated and boosted, and it still got him. Actually this was the second time. He lives in S. Florida and it is hard to avoid. Fortunately symptoms were very mild.

3 Likes

Nice haul you got there, have you sampled any of it yet. My 11yr old daughter had covid a month ago couldn’t even tell she was sick. My wife and I didn’t get it. I’ve been vaccinated my wife and daughter have not.

2 Likes

We have not simple it yet, going to give her a couple weeks in the bags and then try her out @plumbdand

2 Likes

Glad you’re all good, and awesome harvest!

1 Like

Congrats on harvest, I would second wait a few weeks before sample if you can, I couldn’t. Hope all is well with this COVID crap, for what it worth was vaccinated last spring when became available, and I have tested positive twice, but only had mild symptoms, felt like a bad head cold. Hope y’all stay well

1 Like

Good morning everyone, I know its been awhile since you have heard from me but just wantes to give a lottle update on the zkittles autoflower, so I got 1 pound and a qp off of her for one plant and she tested at 20% thc, thank you guys for all the help and knowledge!! Its is greatly greatly appreciated!!

1 Like