Just looking for some input on how I'm doing

No rush you are almost there. Just stay vigilant and keep a close eye for mold or rot.

3 Likes

Those are some stubborn girls! You are very close. Are you flushing or planning to?

2 Likes

@Pinboy at this time I am not and I dont plan on it, going to test the no flush product out and see it is, I have seen some articles on not flushing your plants vs flushing and most say the flushing does not do anything so going to test it out

4 Likes

I hear ya, lots of conflicting information out there. Personally I do flush but sometimes time doesn’t allow. I was bringing it up because sometimes the lack of nutrients coming in when flushing will trigger the plant to hurry up and finish

2 Likes

Everything is looking real nice. I would flush for a week and check. Yes I’m a flusher. Gotta stay loyal to the soil my friends :slight_smile:
Happy growing…

3 Likes

This has been like a 27 week flower time right? :rofl:

2 Likes

@Deez yeah, she is still putting out white hairs as well

2 Likes

What a wild long flower, you are so close I’m seeing some dark yellow starting to form so almost amber in %2 you see so close, I’d give it maybe a week or two once you start getting some actual amber then stop feeding for two weeks, hit your 48 of darkness than chop chop, dry, cure, smoke :dash:

1 Like

Almost to the finish line looks like you’re gonna have some nice buds, Nice job!!

1 Like

Your tents looking pretty full. Like you said above still putting on white hairs, so getting closer closer. 2 cents maybe stop feeding Nutes probably chop in 2 week window, any nute stress can help trigger plant to final push to finish up. My 2 cent, up to you, you have killed it tell now so don’t do anything you not comfortable with. Keep it up

2 Likes

@420growerva

There was also a study done that showed missing it a week early
dropped your potency down 8% versus peak week… whereas going over one week too late only caused a 4% drop. Although the ratio of clear to cloudy to amber also changed the overall effect.

Yield went up 5% being a week over.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 @Kingkupa @HMGRWN @beardless
@Hellraiser @spudeater65 @Deez
@Dhooter @anon86641082 @Kobiashi

I hope everyone had a great weekend, my girl is still pushing white hairs out, I’m just going to let her keep getting fatter buds, if they want to grow let them grow :grin::+1:

3 Likes

@Pinboy @VirginiaGrowBoy @plumbdand

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

Lools healthy and happy. Let her grow and push them hairs. Keep watching :wink:

3 Likes

Well, you got her mapped out pretty well.

Yeah, looks like she’s got a lot of life left in her. Let her show out a bit.

2 Likes

I agree :point_up:t2:

1 Like