Just looking for some input on how I'm doing

I agree. A week may be solid guess

2 Likes

I agree definitely getting close. Week ish, keep watching. On the 24/48 hrs of darkness, I do 48, I’ve read a lot on the forum it’s a personal preference, there is some science behind it. When plants are in darkness supposed to boost tricome production. Keep up the growing and get ready

1 Like

Thank you guys for all your advice, I greatly appreciate it

I’d give them another week at least.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 @Kingkupa @HMGRWN @beardless
@Hellraiser @spudeater65 @Deez @alisaunde
@Dhooter @HippieRunner

Got my bags in today :+1::grin::+1::grin:

7 Likes

@Hellraiser @spudeater65 @Deez @alisaunde
@Dhooter @HippieRunner

Going to give her another week, hope everyone had a great weekend!! :+1::grin::fire:

6 Likes

Almost there. I see some amber in there all cloudy now.

2 Likes

Probably gonna cut this one this week.

Close up is from this bud.

4 Likes

@HMGRWN very nice!!:fire::fire:

1 Like

My friend, I followed this whole story start to Finnish and its been a incredible journey, but I would give her a little longer than a week, based on those photos of the close ups those tri are a little too clear, let them get more milky / %10 amber before full harvest, or if you wish some more close up pics would be awesome if I’m wrong :pray: those look like some fire babies you got there just want the best for you :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

@Kobiashi

I appreciate your input!! :+1::+1::grin: I’m going to agree with you because everytime I have looked at her this week i have noticed more white hairs popping up, I will post more pictures this Sunday, thank you again for the information, greatly appreciated

2 Likes

Smart call. No harm in waiting - still a lot of clear trichs there.

2 Likes

@Hellraiser @spudeater65 @Deez
@Dhooter @HippieRunner @Kobiashi

Hello everyone, I hope everyone had a great weekend!! Here is my girls, she is still growing, sorry if the pictures aren’t the best :grin::+1:

5 Likes

Your real close but that last round of trich pics I couldn’t tell what was going on. Try taking some with the flash off. Keep checking every day or 2

2 Likes

Looks close, seems mostly cloudy, I like to see a few amber trichs before chop.

2 Likes

Looking good , great job. I know this is one of the hardest things to do wait,Especially when they look like that. Almost there getting closer, keep checking

2 Likes

Looking dope :palm_tree::fire: almost there, patience is a virtue and your high self will thank you later for it

1 Like

have you ever looked at bugs. really freaky too see how knarly some little creatures are.

@Hellraiser @spudeater65 @Deez
@Dhooter @HippieRunner @Kobiashi

Want to start off this post by say thank you for all the comments, encouragement, info, and your thoughts on my grow, it all has been very appreciated!! So I’m being patient and going to give her another week and check her again on Saturday, right now what I’m seeing is mostly cloudy with a very little of clear but no amber yet. I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

3 Likes

@Pinboy

3 Likes