Just looking for some input on how I'm doing

Agree with everyone else your are on the path. Keep on doing what you’re doing. Looks lovely. Get ready for that bud swell, those colas will get fatter.

3 Likes

They look great, I think couple more weeks too

1 Like

@Hellraiser @Slowmo420 @Kingkupa @Deez @beardless @SilvaBack203 @Missesgrowfairy

These have been growing since july 7th inside now in a tent since july 29th and I had some problems with overcrowding and now they look funny 12/12 lights temp 75-77 RH 54% airflow in tent negative air pressure. Passive vents Inline exhaust fan on low. tower fan on and clipon fan on pole airflow downward. Lights are Vivosun VS1000 and a two bulb fluorescent 4ft grow full spectrum

1 Like

@spudeater65

What soil are you using? What nutrients are you using? How often are you watering with nutrients and how much nutrients? Just a couple questions I can think of to maybe help to find out what’s going on :+1::grin::+1:

1 Like

I started them in FFOF and added Happy frog. I use Fox farms Nutrients I water with water that has sat for days and days to leach out chemicals and I water when my second kunckle is dry a gallon each has been what they like. As for feeding I follow the measurements like two tablespoons I think once a week for veg and twice a week for flower. I did give them Epsom salts once didnt seem to do much

1 Like

When you water, do you let it run out the bottom or just add a little to wet the soil?
Also do you check the Ph before watering/feeding?

2 Likes

Good time to check ph and ppm of runoff and see what you’re working with, that may point to the problem.

1 Like

hey!! new user and first time grower here hoping to get some good feedback about how i’m doing with these two. to explain the situation a little bit, i received 6 marijuana plants from my elderly neighbor down the road who was good friends with the previous owner of harvest (a dispo in az idk if it’s nationwide or how that works lmao) but then once marijuana was legalized here they got a new owner. i have genuinely no idea how long they were growing before i got them, but i’d say i’ve had them now since april? i want to say april. anyway, two survived the harsh az summer and after not getting proper care for however long before i got them. i’ve been watering good and adding rhino skin into the water a couple times a week to build stem strength and just last week i added both bone meal and blood meal and covered it with compost and watered good. anyway, just wondering if i’m doing it correctly and or is there’s anything i can do to make it better. i have lots of questions to ask so please interact so i know what the hell im doing!!

2 Likes

welcome @alisaunde
Those two have had a hard life for sure. Can’t complain about free weed though. :+1:
Sounds like you are doing well with them and will get something out of them. They look healthy enough and have some nice buds swelling up.

probably the best thing you could have done!

1 Like

@spudeater65

In my opinion and I may be wrong but I feel like the plant is asking for more nutrients of some kind, I wish I could be more help, I also agree with checking ph, ppm, and runoff

@alisaunde

I definitely agree with @HMGRWN looks like it’s going to be one long fat bud :+1::grin: keep doing what you are doing, happy growing!!

@dbrn32 @Kingkupa @HMGRWN @beardless @Hellraiser @spudeater65 @Deez @alisaunde @Dhooter @HippieRunner

I hope everyone had a great weekend!! Sorry for being a day late but here is my girl, Happy growing everyone!!

7 Likes

@dbrn32 @Kingkupa @HMGRWN @beardless
@Hellraiser @spudeater65 @Deez @alisaunde
@Dhooter @HippieRunner

Good morning everyone, I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!! :+1: so just to give everyone a refresh of my girl Jolene, zkittles autoflower from ilgm (all pictures are of one plant) who was dropped straight into the medium with no germination on July 4th and sprouted in July 8th she was grown in a 3x3x6 tent indoors with a Hongruilite 600W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light on a 18/6 light schedule, 2 fans one top one bottom, a 10 gallon fabric pot with mother earth coco coir and perlite mix only with me watering and adding nutrients, nutrients are advanced nutrients ph perfect sensi grow and bloom A and B with koolbloom added towards the end of flowering, nutrients were feed every watering, temp low 68F and high 79F and humidity low 38% and high 65% throughout the whole grow, she got some LST done and 2 trellises, she is getting harvest next Sunday just before lights come on (4am harvest) she will be hung in a walk in closet with temp averaging 65 and humidity averaging 60% for about 2 weeks and then she will get trimmed and put into grove bags for curing in the same closet for at least 30 days meaning she should be ready just in time for Christmas :+1::grin::fire: Thank you everyone for so much help, info,and knowledge and following my grow!! Please feel free to tag me in anything I know I’m still learning so always love new information and if I can help in anyway I will definitely try!! Happy growing everyone!! Everyone is so awesome here!!

4 Likes

Good grief she has been going for over 17 weeks? Looks like she needs more time too.

3 Likes

She looks nice. I agree with @beardless more time getting cloudy though.

1 Like

Looking sweet but I also see quite a few white hairs and it might could bulk up a little.
I had a zkittles that went over 13 weeks as well.

2 Likes

@Dhooter @HMGRWN @beardless

Yeah I’m giving her another week, 2 at most, she has been getting a real low dose of nutrients for the last week

@dbrn32 @Kingkupa @HMGRWN @beardless
@Hellraiser @spudeater65 @Deez @alisaunde
@Dhooter @HippieRunner

Hello everyone, I hope everyone had a great weekend!! Ok honest opinions, how long do you think I have? What is everyone’s thoughts on 24 to 48 hours of darkness before chop? I’m thinking at least another week. Thank again for everything, I greatly appreciate it!!

4 Likes

Looking better not as much clear but still some and no amber yet .

3 Likes