Just looking for advice/opinions

I’ve had one Zkittlez plant vegging in my 2x4 for the last 3 weeks. Long story short due to some user error my plant was basically snapped in two (grow light fell, it was a rushed setup, I blame my wife :sweat_smile:) I figured with a break this severe the plant was done, so I put it outside to dispose of at a later date and got another seed germinated and ready to go. Well this morning when I went outside it looks like the plant has mended itself and while it’s a little crooked she seems to be pretty healthy. My question for y’all is; should I even bother trying to grow out the damaged plant with my other seedling, or focus on the new seedling

3 Likes

These girls are strong. Always try to remedy damage if possible. The only time i would toss is if the main was completely severed. Here is a bad split right down the center at the top. She was wide open. I put honey in the wound, made honey water and soaked my hemp string for the tie up and then wrapped it all up with white plumbers tape.

A week later

More honey and just the white tape. The 2 affected mains knuckled up at the node and no damage to new growth and those 2 are the tallest colas now.

Never give up…never surrender…til she does.

6 Likes

Keep her growing, she will do just fine.

3 Likes

As long as it’s green it’s worth it. :blush::v:

3 Likes

Thanks you guys I appreciate the responses, my original plan was to fill out this 2x4 with one big plant, so I guess now I’m just at a crossroads with if I want to grow one plants or two, not to mention their grow life is 3 weeks apart

Grow it. If not dead let her grow.

2 Likes

I agree with the others, give it a shot. You may want to support plant where it broke though. It’s probably a decent sized plant and branches likely to get heavy late in flower.

2 Likes

I’ve literally used scotch tape, duct tape, twine, honey, string, all sorts of nonsense to repair damaged plants, and has always worked out well. Consider it an extreme super crop :joy:

1 Like

I used bubblegum before and it worked.

2 Likes

Grow out the damaged gal. @VOL4LIFE did the exact same thing and had some beautiful ladies.

2 Likes

Almost like they have a conscience, it will thank you for saving it by stacking nice dense buds on them branches.

1 Like

I would grow it out and do that seedling aswell

Lmao you ain’t hurt nothing they are tough. It’s a weed :rofl: It’s hard to kill a weed put aloe or honey on it tap it up and forget about it she will be just fine and yes I’m speaking from experience :muscle:t2::100::rofl:

2 Likes

hows she looking kicking out some buds yet?

Like the others have said. There a tough little weed.