Just joined this great forum! (Second grow)

Ive had issues that look like nute burn maybe

my only issue was that I feed to early and burnt my plant with nitrogen. At 3 weeks old I feed with fox farm grow big. my hope was to push my auto during veg stage. Ive had great success with FFOF but since i grow autos I had never used the grow big fertilizer since my autos all start flowering between 4-5 weeks ar which point i start feeding tiger bloom. I just got greedy and pushed to hard

1 Like

Oh ok mine is not auto. Planted on sept 13 went to flower 5 weeks ago. Used kelp during veg. Then went to cal mag, bigbloom, tigerbloom and grow big. With a dash of the kelp every other water

Welcome @Gooch99 congrats on your 1st harvest. You have the right attitude, grow and learn. Each grow I try to dial in on something that I haven’t done or could do better and each grow has been better and easier than the last. Your in good hands here!

3 Likes

I kept good records for my first grow. In a few years I’ll look back and laugh at myself. Not really my “first grow” if you count the mystery seeds we planted every year in a bucket of worm dirt out back. We would either smoke it or feed it to the goats. What is refreshing about this forum is that it has people who are intelligent enough to realize and admit that they don’t know everything. One thing I learned is that most of my questions can be and are answered in the free grow guide. Read that first it will save you time. Again, it’s great to be here.

2 Likes