Just joined this great forum! (Second grow)

The internet and Youtube can drive a new grower crazy. There’s no shortage of Bro - science and conflicting information out there. 24 hrs. of darkness before harvest or 24 hrs. of light. Flush or don’t flush. I’m going to need a $5,000 par meter. Nutes or organic? I’m sure you’ve heard them all. Another problem with the internet is that I find myself searching for the answer I want to hear. That’s true for a lot of subjects.
I’m thankful for this forum. In my first 24 hours I have already got useful information concerning my post about centipedes. I’m looking forward to sharing some pictures of my progress and what I’ve learned. My first grow went great (ILGM seeds), and I was all over the place with temps and humidity. It’s a wonder I didn’t kill them. I got more than I expected or need, it works great and didn’t taste like hay. Yippee! This second run I’m promising myself to pay more attention. There are a few very good youtube guys out there. The most important thing I learned about was the " nine parameters of plant growth". Light, air circulation, temperature, humidity and Co2 above ground and for the root zone you have the soil temperature, oxygen, nutrients and of course, water. If I keep a close eye on these things I feel like I should succeed. It’s going good so far. I’ll be back for support or to give what advice I can with my limited experience. Thanks again.

17 Likes

Welcome! You’ve landed in a good place. People here are here to help and they do!

5 Likes

Does your weed taste good? Or just not like hay? How’s the smell?? Thank you
Ps- I also drive myself insane with google :joy::joy::v:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard the crazy train haha nice to have ya here thats the biggest and best part about this fourm is everyone is here to learn and help one another

3 Likes

20221026_151734
PaOjtXFCVqp5Q8g0si

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community stick around we are glad to have you. :+1::v:

4 Likes

welcome to the forum… Ive found good advice and help here. After all the mistakes Ive made I now ask about it here before diving in on own. I can sure drive myself insane looking for info. Im only on my second grow but im learning that weed is purdy tough stuff. Im happy with what ive been able to produce so far. Ill probably never master growing as I have very little taste for the science stuff… checking ph, ppm, ppfd and so on. I mostly just water, feed and hope at this point. Like most things in my life I just have to keep it simple and accept the outcome. I cant even watch the news anymore without wanting to start a revolution and solve the worlds problems. I did learn a few weeks ago that when they say not to feed plants in fox farm ocean forest at 3 weeks in they are serious. Most of my mistakes at this point are the result of not listening to good advice. I Burnt my girl up pretty bad, so I am learning some even as stubborn as I am and as K.I.S.S. as my approach is. Happy growing! wishing you success and frosty buds

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Gooch99 my friend happy growing

2 Likes

hi there. It tastes really good and has got better after 3 months in the cure. I grew sour diesel autos. I didn’t even know what an auto flower was, but it sounded like a great idea. I didn’t think they would all germinate but they did so I moved three outside. The outside ones were smaller probably because of the cooler nights. It was fun.

1 Like

@Gooch99 This is a fantastic Community of growers at every level of experience!! You’ll find helpful people and tons of free knowledge!! I love this place lol!! :sunglasses: Welcome aboard!!

5 Likes

Makes 2 of us!!!

2 Likes

Welcome glad to have you

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Gooch99.

You sound like me. I have learned a lot of good lnformation on here.

3 Likes

You got this man. Gotta grow to know! Im on my 2nd grow and i have looked up a lot of stuff over the past 4 months and i can say just watch your plant. She’ll tell you what you need to do. You’ll catch on to so much just going through the motions and this is an excellent fourm and place for help so come back if anything else happens. :blush:

3 Likes

Hey Im also on my second grow and this is what I have 5 wks into flower. And kudos to all the people on here!

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: dang she is fat! very well done.

1 Like

Thank you. I basically have learned ph is a big deal and I hit her with lots of nutes about twice a week. My last grow was kind of a disater but I did get some good bud. I think a good light is certainly essential also.

1 Like

Hey I use fox farm ocean forest im anxious to know what the issue was??

1 Like