Just joined, but have been reading for weeks!

Started my transplant of seedlings out to the garden today. Growing 3 Bruce banners 2 bubble gums and one mystery plant that a friend gave me a seed from! I live on a 20 acre small many farm in the ozarks and have plenty of room to do an outdoor grow. This is my 2nd year of outdoor growing. last year did 9 plants ended up with 10 Mason jars full of Bud not the best strain. I had no idea what they were from Canada to sent them to me. Made all the newbee mistakes that I could make, I think I let them go too long in the flowering stage weren’t as good as I thought they would be. had a little mold issue so I had to get all that taken care of. this year will be a different scenario in that I will keep a close eye on things and know more about what im doing.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @SmithReed
Lots of helpful folks here.
I’m in the same area. SW of Springfield.

I am in salem

1 Like

Best to keep it general.
But its beautiful there…
I grow for the wife.
Just renewed my grow permit. Going on year 3 or 4. Lost track.

2 Likes

Unless we get some rain I dont think this will be a problem this year.
Stopping them from bursting into flames from the heat is our current problem…Lol

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Man I am having issues right now for sure. Just rerouted and resealed all ducting out. Hard enough cooling house at 108 much less tents with big lights.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to learn!

1 Like

You in Arizona? If you said in the past I dont remember cuz im old. lol
Grew up in S. California and remember 115-120 degree days. Then we would go to Phoenix and I would be dreaming of wanting 115. I really hate hot weather.

3 Likes

Panhandle Texas.

1 Like

Been there too.
I need go to my bucket list states to have been in all 50. All are in upper eastern US.

1 Like

Big time storms expected tonight. My plants have o ly been outside for a couple of days. Will need to figure out something to put over them so they dont get beaten up by the downfall.

1 Like

Welcome to the community Growmie :love_you_gesture: