Just harvested, how do they look?

after an 11 week journey we just harvested our 1 gallon plant! through the grow we have some heat problems from the light, nutrient lockout, and a bud rot scare. how are they looking?

13 Likes

I need a better look…Send them to me :truck:

11 Likes

I agree with @Spiney_norman send them to us and we will inspect it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. All kidding aside they look good and enjoy them. Let us how they taste. :point_up: :+1:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: you freaky guys!

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Those buds look nice. Good job. But just so you and @Tenga and @Bulldognuts know. I AM THE GREATEST UN HUMAN BEING ON THIS FORUM. Peace out Girl Scout.

2 Likes

Hailey-
Sounds like you had an eventful grow. That just goes to show you how resilient these “weeds” are! Your buds look good to this one eyed grower. Most look good and dense.
Good job!

1 Like

2 Likes

Yup. You got a little fertilizer burn there, but other than that they look great.

1 Like

this is the second plant. has about 2 weeks out

5 Likes

Wow 2 weeks left. Did u check the trics with a loop. It looks done to me inless u want it to be a couchlock feel. Id run to store for a loupe or a usb microscope. Thatll be the answer u need for is it done lol. Looking good by the way. Nice colors on her

1 Like

Ima need a sample to know for sure.

420 PuffPuffPass Street Weedville, Ohio
Apartment 2 Please.

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Looks good. Ik I would smoke it if a buddy brought it over. Just saying.

Congrats :tada::balloon::champagne:

3 Likes