Just Growing...again

Just a quick update, temps have been gettin nice and chilly here at night and the girls show it.
Chopped purple kush this week, looking forward to trying her out.
Photo drop, excuse the quantity, I only get around to doing this every now and then :grin:
Lets go in alphabetical order…
Blackberry Raspberry Kush
This girl is really getting going now, very exciting.

DT (Durban Poison x Thai). this is actually the first clone I flipped recently, harvested the mom a little while back.
Just tried her out for the first time this week, she smokes like a champ. Not at all how I expected a sativa dominant to be like, (dont know what I expected) but it was a great smoke.

Good dose of fuel and Sweet :yum: also super Smmoooth, all of this will improve (if that’s possible) as she cures :+1:
Thank you guys, I am forever indebted to you all for sharing this wonderful gal @Not2SureYet @Myfriendis410 and @dbrn32 :partying_face: :+1: :rocket:

Pure Fruity Pebbles OG, she is and or was the frostiest in the tent, hard to tell since they’ve all gotten quite frosty lately. Lovely plant…

God’s Gift.
She was just cruising along after flip till I noticed her the other day, her colors changed and she’s just throwing a shit load of pistils, I just want to eat her, she looks luscious :yum:

Some pistol action…

Gray Skull/s. These gals had me edgy, thinking they might be wrapping it up, they sure as hell looked like it. @CoyoteCody Cody my Man, I think I was able to get some purple out of her :grin:
This is GS1

GS2, she’s gotten a lot more colorful, almost hard to tell em apart, they’re both big gals!

Purple Urkle.
She’s been so easy to grow I’ve kinda overlooked her a bit, plus she was next to Purple Kush so I got confused a few times. She looks like she’s getting close to crossing the finish line soon, will check her trichs next time I water her…

And lastly a mess of family shots…

That’s DT2 on the lower right, she getting her big haircut tomorrow :wink: :grin:

Thanks for stopping by guys. I hope your weekend is off to a great start. :partying_face: :v:

8 Likes

Im not editing that figgin post :grin:
@OldSchoolGrower here’s where I’m at today brother, all thanks to people like you and everyone on this forum :+1: :v:

3 Likes

Looking flipping Awesome Brother… Great job…

2 Likes

Thank you Sir, that means a lot coming from you :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Everything is absolutely beautiful!! But I’m super jealous of that purple you got out of them!

2 Likes

Nice growing @Mote !!! :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

2 Likes

Thank you Buddy, those two just blow my mind when I look at em. I wasnt sure if they were going to go towards the purple but they seem to be coming along nicely, I “think” GS2 might actually be more frosty than GS1. Once you move to Maine (:grin:) you’ll get all sorts of colors dude.
My basement is chilly man, I’m getting very excited to try her out. At this rate the final buds will probably cure to a very deep deep purple, she’s already quite dark. Cool Plant Cody, thanks Man :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you Matty, I appreciate it. My favorite part of growing… is the actual growing :grin:
Hope you’re having a great Friday Night :partying_face: :beers:

4 Likes

Wow, what an awesome grow. That is bigger than a 4x8 tent right? That makes me feel like I am wasting a lot of good growing space

5 Likes

Excellent job!

5 Likes

No problem! I’m just glad they did well for you!

3 Likes

Man they are all looking great cool beans
Question if you don’t mind what nutes do you add to get the thicker stalks?
Longer veg any tips you can offer?
I have mine staked and have to continue to tie up hold up I can’t use a scrog I need to be able to move in/out to take care of them (bad back)
thanks

2 Likes

Super cropping sounds like it could be a really good option for you @spankyjr1; once I started supercropping I never went back!
Also Silica will give you stronger thicker stems, but it can also spike your PH so just keep that in mind. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m doing a little bit of that now @Connoisseur which has helped, I may have started too late this round just looking at all options, thanks for the input!

1 Like

Anytime friend. :grin:

2 Likes

Good morning buddy! I’ll get some pictures of the mama when she gets canned today.
My tent is bigger on the 4’ part and smaller on the 8’ :grin: they’re in a 5x5.
There’s still space in there for a couple more gals, but I dont want to rush introducing any just yet, got a nice balance going right now. I also want to cut the heatsinks on the lights and spread them out to get a better light footprint.
DT2 is getting her first defoliation in a few mins.

@dbrn32 Thank you Sir. That’s a wild smoke, very euphoric when I sampled her last night :+1:

3 Likes

Hiya Spanky! I’m on Jacks like many of us here. they get light supplements of calmag and silica every now and again. The biggest improvement is that they’re in 100% coco of which results are undeniable.

I dont rush the veg state, usually let em get a decent size and take some clones, let em heal and flip, not much lst usually, I’m lazy.
The new batch of clones are getting the silica right off the bat since I just recently added it to their diet.
Hope that helps man :+1: :v:

4 Likes

Thanks for the info Mote
I’m trying to decide on nutes for my next round which is in the veg tent in 5 gallon bags now, 5 plants ready for their first soaking, in FFHP, FFOF, worm castings and perlite, I have been using FF trio

1 Like

I thought you were close to that. I am going back to the 4x8 next grow. I need to set things up so I can’t get carried away. But from the looks of your tent. That may not happen lol

1 Like

Nothing wrong w the soils or their nutes line, many of us here started w FF.
I’ve used both soils and nutes till it got to be a pita keeping up w all the supplemental nutes. Not sure how long you’ve been growing but go very easy on the nutes in veg and into flower since the soil is “hot” ie: loaded w a lot of stuff, especially OF.

Watch you ph and dont over feed and you’ll be fine. Have fun man :wink: :smiley:

4 Likes