Just got ILGM seeds

I just received a 3 pack of seeds from ILGM and don’t know how to identify which are which??? HELP

5 Likes

Welcome to the community!
Here’s a product reference guide:

4 Likes

Thank You

3 Likes

Ok that’s good to know!!

2 Likes

Glad they were able to assist you. Welcome to the forum community and happy growing

2 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, how long did it take to hit your mailbox? I’m moving in a month. My first order got here right at about a week.

3 Likes

Welcome to ILGM! Happy growing

1 Like

I ordered them on Friday the 20th and they arrived yesterday. Don’t know that it matters I’m in a border state to Cali where it’s the post office delivering. My first time ordering. Good luck with your move

3 Likes

Thank You all for your good wishes I have been a lurker in the past using bag seeds to grow. this is my first attempt with bought seeds.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply And good luck with your grow! This is a great forum for all your concerns and questions!!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. Start a journal, include your equipment list and plan of action. Others will come along and critique what you got going on before you get started even. I call it a reality check. Looking forward to your grows. Happy farming.

2 Likes