Just gett'in started again!

@neckNflu Was look’in at the girls and I’m only 28" from my light! Guess I’ll hafta flower at 9 weeks instead of 10! Probably gett’in excited for nothing! Long as I utilize my net correctly, the height of the light shouldn’t be a problem! I would like no less than 16" by flowers end! Its only a 400 Watt HPS with excellent ventilation through it so it doesn’t get that warm in the tent! (71* average/winter and 78* average/summer)

My harvest target date is the 3rd week of April!

Gilly

@neckNflu @Covertgrower @Dman1969 What up guys? The girls are growing like crazy! Waayyy faster than the AK-47 ! Come Saturday I’m gonna throw the switch to 12/12! They will be 8 weeks old on Saturday! (unless you guys think I should let them veg longer???) I went 10 weeks on the AK-47. (but they didn’t grow as fast as these are) I would sure appreciate ur opinions! Anyhow, here is the most recent pics of the ladies! (today)

Thanks all,
Gilly

5 Likes

I think they look great. But I’m not the one to ask abt when to switch. But I do know they will double in size after the flip. :v:Keep on keeping on!!!

2 Likes

Then Saturday it is! If I let them get any bigger they will grow too close to the light!

Thanks my man,
Gilly

2 Likes

@Covertgrower @Dman1969 @neckNflu Just pruned a few of the lower fan leaves this morning. I figgered by doing that it will let most of the water and nutes go up to the top of the plants instead of the lower leaves sucking up everything! Only did a handful. Don’t wanna over do it! The girls are look’in FANTASTIC!!! Come Saturday I’m gonna start the flowering process. (12/12)

Gilly

1 Like

I usually only prune fan leaves if they’re dead or dying. I prefer to tuck. @Gilly

2 Likes

I agree with @Covertgrower. I only trim the ones that are dying. I tuck them also. I’ve heard they are the power plant for your buds. :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

@Dman1969 @Covertgrower It was only a handful. Mostly smaller . I doubt that I did any damage at all. I too have been “tucking” ! Spent a couple hours this morning tending my garden. I try to get all my bud sites into good lighting. I want those girls to get as big as they can!

Gilly

3 Likes

They look nice and healthy. Keep up the good work. Your vigilance will pay off in the end.

1 Like

@neckNflu @Dman1969 @Covertgrower Just started the girls on some homemade CO2! Hope it helps with gett’in those monster buds I’m look’in for! We’ll see I guess! The bigger the better huh!? Probably dream’in but ya never know!!! I’ll post a pic of the girls later tonight!!! They are 8 weeks into veg and they are HUGE!!! Gonna throw the switch to 12/12 on Saturday!!!

Gilly

PS: You guys are fantastic at helping people with they’re grows! Some day I will have all the knowledge that you guys do!!!

3 Likes

I learn every day, just like you!
I always say, if I’m not learning, I’m not living!

2 Likes

So true I couldn’t have said it better. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand::+1:

1 Like

@Covertgrower @neckNflu @Dman1969 Well guys, its official, the girls are only gett’in 12 hours light per day from now till harvest!!! Shoot’in for the 2nd week of April!

Gilly

4 Likes

I wish u well and may your buds be big and plentiful!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

@Dman1969 Thanks much my man! I hope everything turns out well myself. Last year I got 3 weeks away from harvest and 3 of my 5 plants got sick! I’m smok’in it but its not near what the other 2 turned out like. Hopefully all 4 of my plants make it to the end without ant problems!!!:crazy_face::wink:

Gilly

1 Like

I hope and pray they all thrive! My first grow I only got one ounce off two plants. This time around I may get 6 to 8 off one :crossed_fingers::pray:

@Gilly here’s the latest pick mabee 2 to 3 more weeks I’m watching the trichs like a clock lol it’s only been a little over 3 months since groundbreaking. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Looks like we’re both looking to harvest beginning of April. It’s really cool to see them grow from this fragile plant. Too well, a well-sized weed to cultivate. Looks well mate.

2 Likes

@Dman1969 That plant looks amazing my man! Totally awesome! Looks like a minimum of 5-6 ounces there!!! My 1st grow was 4 - AK-47 plants and I ended up with 10.5 ounces of premium smoke!!!

Gilly

1 Like

@Gilly the buds are exploding I can’t even imagine what there gonna be like in a couple weeks. Yours are looking amazing too my friend :v::sunglasses: keep on keeping on!!!