Just gett'in started again!

@Gilly looking solid. Not doubting you, but don’t forget your holes in the bottom of your buckets. :wink:
Happy growing. :seedling:

@Covertgrower Done deal! Girls are looking a bit puny tonight. Hopefully its just from yesterdays move from SOLO cups to 5 gallon buckets! (hopefully)

Gilly

@Covertgrower Yip! That’s exactly what it was! Man what a relief! Those girls look fine today! I was worried there for a bit!

Gilly

@Gilly I’m glad that’s all it was. They should really take off with more room to grow now!
(Pun intended)

@Covertgrower Just checked the girls again and its look’in like by tomorrow they should be they’re old selves again! Just never had this happen before. Anyways, I think they will be just fine as new leaves are coming out!

Gilly

@Covertgrower Gotta question! My soil Ph is 6.9, if I mix a batch of water with a Ph level of 5.0 will this bring the Ph level of the soil down quicker???

Gilly

Yes it would bring the Ph down faster, however it’s not necessarily good for the plant.
I would recommend bring it down a little at a time. I would half points. 7.0 starting out, give it with 6.5 then next to 6.0. @Gilly

@Covertgrower Thanks for the info my man! You are Da Man!!! I truly appreciate ur input!!! I will start that process in just a few!!!

Thanks much,
Gilly

@Covertgrower H

ere’s the recent pics! 25 days old tomorrow! Hopefully I’ll get the soil Ph where it needs ta be! Look’in good so far!!!

Gilly

@Gilly definitely looking good.