Just found mold

ok so just found mold on the top colon about half way down ended up cutting pretty much whole thing off we are in store for cloudy or rainy weather next few days should I just bring her down now she is due this week or next anyways trichomes are turning cloudy

3 Likes

If she is that close, I would.

4 Likes

I found the same on mine yesterday and I’m chopping some later today . It comes on pretty fast once it starts . Good luck .

3 Likes

thanks guys all 3 of my plants this year have been a test one virtually died never thought she would even flower she is budding like crazy now for her size, the other plant leaves are turning purple and yellow main stalk is about as thick as 3 toothpicks and the buds are huge breaking the branches but holy buds batman and she stinks then I had “this one” she sprouted into two main stalks right off the bat she was going great until today lost quite a bit from cutting out the mold but took her down she how she does fingers crossed I started taking pictures all three as soon as they sprouted then every two days up until now

What strains ?

actually im not sure baggy seeds have taken just over 700 pictures from sprout up until today of all 3 plants and you can tell from sprout pretty much they were going to be a test,how ever did not get any pictures of bringing the bigger one down i was so unhappy about the mold appearing and having to bring her down still saved quite a bit as long as no issues with drying will get pics of her hanging in the morning to add

1 Like

so this is what I was able to save that is what is left of her the bucket had to be the problem only 3.19 gallons :frowning:

1 Like