Just curious, what's your kWh per month?

I think mine for August was 1317 on the bill

Let’s just say a lot…

2 Likes

:flushed:zoinks!! I’m running about $150.

2 Likes

Lol I checked my kwh when I get bill. Then see how diff from last year

I’m afraid to see what it’s going to be especially with this hot summer in Florida my ac is always running.

1 Like

My bills tend to be all over the map but no matter how legal you are or where you live I try to avoid getting close to $1,000 range because that seems to only make people start to get nosie …

:v:

That light bill is one of the main reasons I haven’t tried indoor yet. I keep thinking I will try it, but then you go and show that bill!! Lol

Ya gotta love a free light source!..

1 Like

I run a 400 watt MH/HPS light with extractor fan and a small blade fan. With a window AC unit just for my grow room going 24/7 in the summer my bill only increased by 100/ month. That is tops cuz some months it’s only 30-50 higher than no grow room
Hope that helps.

2 Likes

I could handle an increase like that better than the bill above! My new bill just came and $220 is bad enough.

I’ve been considering a small solar panel hooked up to a trickle charger. Not sure that will be enough to provide what I need, but it should offset at least some of the cost.

Thanks for providing that information for me…

No problem glad to help. As a point of reference I only grow 1 or 2 plants at a time as I am just trying to be self sufficient

I’m running 2 tents with led lights, fans and dehumidifier. … wife was mad when the bill was over 200. Still cheaper than buying out in the street.

3 Likes

I’m in n fl and run 2 600 and 1 300 mars hydro leds 8 100 water cfls f I r lighting. 1 6" and 1 4" exhaust fans with 8" charcoal filters. 3 different fans for air circulation in room. Tapped in to central ac for temperature control. Light bill only went up $50-75 a month

1 Like

:astonished:Wow!!

I get mad when my bill hits $200! I couldn’t imagine having one that routinely hit $1000. The increase that you experienced isn’t that bad I guess, but still would hurt our budget with me not having steady work anymore.

I understand the cost is much less than buying my smoke. For that reason it would be worth it, but the sun is still free. For now anyway.:wink:

Thanks for sharing your pain. Lol

3 Likes