Just bought this light what you guys think?anyone have any experience with it?

1 Like

3 Likes

Looks to be a good light for a 3x3. AC Infinity has a good reputation.

3 Likes

I agree with @beardless AC infinity is a great company every thing they sell is top quality no reason to assume that there lights are not.

1 Like

This one is a 4x4

To cover 4x4 with 400w even with 301b diodes is asking a lot. Although not currently available, the Irongrid model S44 or better yet the T44 are better suited for a 4x4 the the Ironboards.

2 Likes

Well then I’m in luck because i have a 3x3 gorilla Grow Tent i bought this for because i just thought this would be better then the s33 im already using in it.

1 Like

Been having good results with the s33 in the 3x3 grow tent. Then i should have better results from the s44 in this tent.

4 Likes

3 Likes

That should really fill a 3x3 out nicely. Nice even coverage corner to edge. I also have a GT 3x3. Great tent. I run 450W in it. One plant full house

What are going to do for a light in the 4x4?

3 Likes

Waiting patiently for the t44. to use in the 4x4. man the t44 is one beautiful looking light. By the way your bud’s look great :+1:.

1 Like

Yea the gorilla tents are nice. i bought the side rails for it they really sturdy it up.

Enjoy your new lighting…

1 Like

While setting it up I incorporated a PVC frame for a net. It also keeps the side walls from collapsing in.

If you get tired of waiting for Infinity, Grow Light Science’s Progrow 640 may be worth a look. I am of course a fan of HLG lights.

2 Likes