Just beginning I will be needing your help

5 Likes

If I do a bud wash I use same method as in @Myfriendis410 post :arrow_upper_left:
Simple is good. :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you I was just going to let drip dry over a bucket in my 3x2 and once they’re not wet to the touch anymore I’m going to go ahead and take the bucket out do you think this will cause problems also I’ll just be using the one 5gal bucket with h202 and the other bucket with just plain h20

I let it drip to dry for 24hours than they go in my drying rack. I use the same washing methos as Myfriend

1 Like

Will the smell be really strong @SilvaBack203

1 Like

That part idk because i do it in my garage

The bud wash releases the most amazing fresh plant smell: if I could bottle that and sell it I’d be a millionaire lol.

4 Likes

I have to hide the smell that’s y I’m asking @Myfriendis410

2 Likes

Drip dry in your grow space with a carbon filter?

There are still other plants in my grow tent the drying tent is the only one empty @Myfriendis410

1 Like

@Beginner3400 when I bud washed mine, I didn’t notice any smell unless I was right next to it, and it wasn’t a strong skunky or weed smell it was like a nice smelling cut plant or grass or something :laughing: but obv could be different as she didn’t really smell much her entire grow until late flower, and I just chucked a clothes drying rack outside the tent next to it and hung up to dry on that, kept the room cool and dark as I could and door closed, fan blowing directly on the harvester hanging weed while it drip dries, when it stopped dripping I moved the fan facing other direction so it wasn’t directly blowing on them and just circulating air round the room

1 Like

Okay so I think I’m going to drip dry in my bathroom for 2-4 hours I’ll do it while the family is gone… once that’s done I’ll move it to the drying tent for a standard dry @HMGRWN @SilvaBack203 @PurpNGold74 @Underthestairs @Se7en @BudzMS @Myfriendis410 I saw 2-4 hours on the video not 24

4 Likes

Ok it’s official vivosun makes the worst equipment ever I had their hygrometer, PH meter, and jewelers loupe all broke within days of buying

1 Like

@Beginner3400 no wayyyyyy!!

Yes way @Se7en

1 Like

Damnnn man that sucks bro

1 Like

I almost bought my whole set up from vivosun. Had 1100 cart but was chatting with one of their reps and they was beating around the bush about giving me answers . Basically was wanting to know if their inline fans and other equipment could be hooked up with controllers. It appeared to me that they was stalling on giving me upfront answers and is what caused me to go elsewhere.
I ended getting my equipment from LED grow light Depot. Rep named Erik was knowledgeable, straight forward, and patient with me and all my questions. Ended up spending 3 times more now with all the meters , controller, CO2, bells and whistles. But Im not regretting my decision cause I got some of the best equipment right out the gate with great warranty. It’s like one of those Motos I try to live by… Pay now or pay later. Do it right the first time so you don’t have to do it again type of stuff.

2 Likes

Lucky for you though it’s only the cheaper of gadgets you got to replace. I to bought some of my ph , tds, soil meters and went cheap with them. It’s not to big of a deal to be out of 30 or so bucks. It’s a whole other thing to spend hundreds of a thousand to later discover you wished you would had spent the extra 500 or more on better equipment

1 Like

Of course what do I know. This is my first grow and I’m only in first week of veg for my zkittlzz, have girl crush , made of honor, and Washington mac1 in germ now

1 Like

3x3 marshydro is supposed to be coming Wednesday I got the 4inch ac infinity inline fan and carbon filter @Graysin @spudeater65 @Se7en @PurpNGold74 @Underthestairs @SilvaBack203 it’s for drying

2 Likes