Just beginning I will be needing your help

I got mold all through one of my buds haven’t found any signs through the rest of the plant should I chop that bud? @Graysin @BudzMS @SilvaBack203 @PurpNGold74 @Underthestairs

2 Likes

I would chop all the mold off

3 Likes

Definitely chop it. Get more air circulation and read up on bud washing. Start spraying them with a diluted h2o2.

4 Likes

I chopped the whole bud it was 28g wet

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that man :pensive:

1 Like

Me too…. New ph meter came today

3 Likes

Just realized it doesn’t check ppm too @HMGRWN @Underthestairs @BudzMS @PurpNGold74 @SilvaBack203

3 Likes

i have th ph 20 and the ec model, i think you want the pc60 model

Having a cheaper TDS meter usually isn’t much of a problem. I use separate meters

1 Like

Like @Underthestairs said

I was told to get a good quality Ph meter (I got same as yours btw :+1:) and any cheap PPM/EC meter will do. They are like 10 bucks or less I think. Don’t remember a brand name for this one from amazon.

2 Likes

My other ph meters don’t seem to be wrong with the PH

I meant to say I can use my other meter for ppm @Underthestairs @SilvaBack203 @PurpNGold74 @HMGRWN

3 Likes

Perfect plan man

1 Like

I could not afford one but some wonderful peson in here sent me meters and ever since I checked my tap water was 8.7 9.6 now the girls are happpier 6.3 6.7 good i am happy I also got a TDS ppm meter. @JaneQP a gift that keeps growing

5 Likes

Ok I’ve been doing a lot on bud washing should I just do a normal dry afterwards? And from what I’ve been seeing I need to fill one of my 5 gal buckets with 1 bottle of hydrogen peroxide and 4 gals of water and my other 5 gal bucket with a half a lemon and water the rest and then just have one with plain water? @HMGRWN @PurpNGold74 @Underthestairs @BudzMS @SilvaBack203

3 Likes
6 Likes

If I do a bud wash I use same method as in @Myfriendis410 post :arrow_upper_left:
Simple is good. :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you I was just going to let drip dry over a bucket in my 3x2 and once they’re not wet to the touch anymore I’m going to go ahead and take the bucket out do you think this will cause problems also I’ll just be using the one 5gal bucket with h202 and the other bucket with just plain h20

I let it drip to dry for 24hours than they go in my drying rack. I use the same washing methos as Myfriend

2 Likes

Will the smell be really strong @SilvaBack203

1 Like