Just beginning I will be needing your help

Tis the good part! Daily weight gains. Funky new smells. Gotta love itb

6 Likes

What’s up with the brown tips @Fiz @spudeater65 @nmgeo @Underthestairs @PurpNGold74 @Underthestairs @SilvaBack203

If it’s on all of them you’re feeding a little heavy. Nute burn

2 Likes

Yup. Bit of Nitrogen burn. Nothing to be alarmed of. Imo it just means ur feeding them to the limits

1 Like

Old Hippie, 1st modern grow.
I began with FFO and worm dirt 70/30 mix, water from Lake Erie, bargman ferts, 5% reduction.
A 28" square 40" tall Lowes MacGyver tent. One clip on fan, small humidifier, Spyder Farmer SF1000 light. A bit of pruning and LST
It don’t have to be roket sience. :sunglasses:

Mary appears happy in week seven.

Lost in the Sixties. :v:

1 Like

I’m not feeding them nutes yet but they are in ffof which has nutes in it @Underthestairs @PurpNGold74

2 Likes

OF can sometimes toast the more sensitive ones. If it’s on an older fan leaf is too be expected. The plant will cannibalize the older ones as they lose they’re ability to photosynthesize or get to shady.

2 Likes

Yup no harm. Ocean Forest is a bit hot but again, nothing to cause alarm.

3 Likes

@SilvaBack203 @Underthestairs @PurpNGold74

I use these nutes. About 1/4 strength. I used half strength and it was too much.

2 Likes

Ppm is about 490

You want to feed at a rate that keeps your runoff PPMs around 1000

1 Like

I’m using water from Lake Erie, it comes with the ‘fish shit’ pre-mixed.
Werd-up…just replaced the POS humidifier with this, and in my tiny tent, it’s doing great it. I’m sure it’s good for a larger set-up.
It’s set at below half throttle now. At full speed, it was raining inside at 90%.

3 Likes

Got it @Underthestairs

1 Like

That’s awesome! I wish I could use lake water :rofl: no lakes near me though unfortunately :pensive: that humidifier looks so cool! You get it from Amazon? Looks much better than mine

2 Likes

Yep…the azon rocks, sometimes.

Lost in the Sixties … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing: completely different nowadays huh?!

1 Like

You sure said that rite…Twigs And Seeds - YouTube

1 Like

I have a 4x4 on the way. I guess I’ve got the grow itch. Lol! Seeing as how I need my humidity at 40-50% in flower going to move the three plants that are already starting just move into there. That’ll give me only 2 plants in the other tent which humidity stays at about mid 60s. Im going to get a dehumidifier for the flowering tent

Traditionally the best way to control your tents environment, is to control the room the tent is in (lung room). That way the air you pull through is already the environment you want.

2 Likes

The shed that I have the tent in can’t be controlled it’s not insulated or anything. @Underthestairs