Just beginning I will be needing your help

Ok so the only ppm under 1000 was the plant that was 934 she’s the one who turned yellow and I had to give her nutes @Underthestairs will take pictures of all plants today have to do some watering

First pic @Underthestairs

2 Likes

Just checked run off and it was 674 ppm @Underthestairs

2 Likes

Next plant @Underthestairs

She was topped just started LST

2 Likes

Looking nice. Are you watering the larger plant to runoff every time? Below that 1000 PPM is definitely time to feed :metal:

Smaller one may not need to depending on runoff.

Were they thirsty or recently watered in those pics? They have a slightly wilty look

1 Like

I’m about to water now they were very thirsty @Underthestairs

3 Likes

I water to run off with every one only one under 1000 are the two big ones i will take pictures when I get to that plant @Underthestairs

Also topped @Underthestairs

2 Likes

@Underthestairs this is the one that got yellow and droopy

1 Like

Alright, do me a favor first, when you tag people in you only need to on one post so it doesn’t give too many push notifications. Appreciated buddy.

They look ok, yellowing on lower leaves is normal as the plant ages. Things are looking good overall :metal:

1 Like

Sorry new to this @Underthestairs

2 Likes

No worries! Just trying to make it easier for everyone including you :metal:

2 Likes

Yup they look alright. That droop was more then likely just a bit dried out. @674 is low enough to start feeding tho. Not full strength (unless ur running Jacks)

3 Likes

Will start feeding at 1/4 strength the next feeding for both plants @PurpNGold74

2 Likes

I just ordered a marshydro 2x2 with the ts1000 for the plants in flower I still have the 4x4 for veg @Se7en @Underthestairs @SilvaBack203 @dbrn32

2 Likes

It’s always fun to have more grow spaces. You do better vegging in the 2x2 and flowering in the larger tent

1 Like

I have 3 plants in veg and wanted to add a few more seeds I don’t think I’ll have enough room in the 2x2 sorry correction it’s a 2x2 @Underthestairs

1 Like

Awesome!! Post up some pics when ya get it set up :pray:t2:

1 Like

Going to add this to my 2x2

4 Likes

Very nice :metal:

1 Like