1 Like

Can I use drinking water? @Retiredoldguy @Underthestairs @SilvaBack203

1 Like

yes as long as you compensate for what is already in it

What do you mean by drinking water?

Like purified @Underthestairs

1 Like

What do you mean @Retiredoldguy

Yes. You can even use distilled as long as youā€™re putting back in the things thatā€™ll be missing.

1 Like

@Underthestairs

2 Likes

I got you. So the thing with that is you donā€™t know if thereā€™s any of the micronutrients and minerals in that water. Also how much of what would be in there.

So if you plan to use highly purified water which is basically RO water you need to be adding back in all of the nutrients that are stripped out during the purification process.

1 Like

Ok I think Iā€™m just going to wait the 24hrs with the tap water that should be around 3 est today @Underthestairs @Retiredoldguy

I installed an AO filter that strips chlorine and chloromine. Saves time and effort of pouring and hauling water around, Iā€™ve done for an entire grow, it gets old. The AO filter and install cost me about 45$

1 Like

@Underthestairs answered this I thinkā€¦

1 Like

@Underthestairs do I just hook that up to the tap

@Underthestairs

1 Like

I actually had to cut pipe and run new plumbing for mine. Itā€™s pretty easy with shark bite fittings. Any filter system that removes chlorine and chloramine would work fine. Many people use the RO filters and love them but they strip out basically everything

1 Like

If you are going that route find out the ph and work from there for the nutrition.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been ph the tap water to 6.3-6.7 but only misting today I will feed all 5 plants with the gallon feeder just ph water no nutes yet @SilvaBack203 @Underthestairs

2 Likes

Good call and u got it down

1 Like

If you have fish shit or any microbes you could feed it 2

2 Likes

Donā€™t have any microbes just the nutes above @SilvaBack203