Just asking for info

Hi guys never grown before and I’ve got my
First plant going . It’s silver kush I’m just wondering if everything looks good so far guys thanks for to everyone who answers my question :raising_hand_man:

6 Likes

Welcome to the community. Looking good so far. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Looks fine. Good luck with your grow and welcome to the community

2 Likes

Thank you looking forward to this little project . Thankyou for you input :+1:

1 Like

The first 24 hours of joining here your post count is limited. Then you will be good to post endlessly.

1 Like

Thank you . Kinda exited lol :joy:

It is exciting isn’t it?

1 Like

Look great, let that soil dry out before you hit it with any more.

Easier to kill with too much love than neglect at this point.

3 Likes

Thank you for that information :+1:

Welcome…have amazing experienced growers on this forum, ILGM strains are the best by far…In no time you will have a bountiful crop, don’t underestimate size and smell :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Always glad to bring new growers into our ‘Stoner Family’.
I would like to know the strain & what soil are you in? If you would like to contact a certain member of the family here, just put the @ in front of their name like this @Carlinmart87 and before you know it, they are here in your thread.

Welcome!

2 Likes

@RockClarke its from local supermarket Asda in uk

@RockClarke but will have some coco professional coming soon

1 Like

@Carlinmart87 Watch videos on YouTube about how to wash & buffer the coco coir, before you use it. Then, you need to decide on the amount of perlite you are going to use with it. Or, maybe none at all. But, you can watch YouTube videos on this too.
Good luck in your growing!

She’s not getting enough water. Most cocos are pre washed. What medium specifically? If it’s all innert, like pure coco. You must water with feed every single day. Using coco coir as an innert medium is technically a hydroponic grow that imitates soil.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.

1. Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
  2. Origin of seeds?
  3. Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
  4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
  5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
  6. Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
  7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
  8. What type of lighting are you using? LED, HID, CFL? Please elaborate.
  9. What are the temps in your grow space? Day / Night?
  10. What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
  11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
  12. Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
  13. Co2 Yes / No?
  14. How long have you been growing?
  15. If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.

Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey…

I can tell by looking at her she is not getting enough water or nitrogen.
Welcome btw. I always forget that part.

She’s definitely not showing signs of overwatering. now I’m curious about the precise. Medium and pH. She still has her cotlydons so I know she’s eating well. Her growth and color says something else tho.

Welcome to the community.

1 Like

@RockClarke thank you for your advice taken on board :muscle:

1 Like

@Deepsix thank you

1 Like