Just another grow journal from a rookie... Wish me luck

That’s what I need. Cal mag. But until I buy it. I added milk. :rofl:

1 Like

Glad you changed pots. The only thing with bags(which is what I use) you have to feed a little slower to keep the water from seeping out the sides. I love them

2 Likes

@GreggT Yes. I been feeding with the bottles they use at restaurants for kepchup and hot sauce. Feed them slow and precise with that thing. I mastered watering the fabric pots. That plastic pot piss me off. That plant was so beautiful.

Think i got room for one more. The black fabric pot are two gallon. Got a few of them. The other ones are 3 gallons. I like the 2 gallons better, is round and better to fit. Can fit a few in there and keep them short and trained.

2 Likes

Good move ditching the plastic pot.

2 Likes

I use 3 and 5 gallon. The only reason I don’t use 2 gallon is the grow shop I volunteer at don’t carry them…lol 2 gallon will help you keep them smaller

1 Like

Also @Randyrican I don’t use a tent so I have room to space them apart.

1 Like

@Docnraq Things continue to get worst. Should I worry ? I don’t know what to do with her.

1 Like

Back off feeding a little. Dont sweat the little stuff. I been at this a couple years now and I have never had a grow where the leaves werent messed up. It happens, try not to let it get to you. She looks good.

2 Likes

Greetings all. Just wanted to give you a small glimpse of how things are turning out for the Cuba libre strain. Here’s are a few closed up images of her. She has been a pain in the ass for me tho. As always, thank you all for your input.

5 Likes

My weekend office.

3 Likes

Greetings all. Can someone explain this to me in plain English. I do not understand what it means. Especially the bottom part. These are my lights.

This might help you understand light a little better

2 Likes

New light is on. And there is a huge difference with this before and after. Take a look.

Before

After

4 Likes

Big difference!

Nice intensity change :love_you_gesture:

So far so good. With the extra light I was able to spread them a little bit. Don’t know if I can keep that middle one contained. She is in that ocean forest soil and is just going crazy with the grow. Working on her everyday to get that canopy going. She is a month younger that the Cuba libre to the left of image and 20 days younger than the one to the right of the image. I cut up all the underneath grow up to the third node. Better airflow and she loves it. She just love to be manhandled and continues with her preflowering stretch. All others are doing well. The Cuba libre hit her 40th day flowering tomorrow. The wedding cake underneath the fan on that organic soil is doing very good. Nice canopy. She been pre flowering for the past 23 days.

4 Likes

@NUG61 Welcome brother. Tag me your journal so I can follow as well.

1 Like

Set to watching brother :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Hope I keep you entertained. 1st time grower. But so far as of late doing good. Have not asked for help in five days. :wink:

2 Likes