Just another grow journal from a rookie... Wish me luck

Greetings everyone. Hope all is well. Here’s a short update on the situation at the tent. Starting with plant number 1. Cuba libre. She is ready to be cut. Today she is 94 days old flowering for 10 weeks. Her final flush have been done. Now waiting for her to dry, give thanks for blessing me and cut her.

Next we move on with plant number two. Wedding cake midget. She is not far behind plant number one. The deficiencies and problems with the second plant are less evident. She is 86 days old and starting to get cloudy in there. She smells so good.

Moving quickly to plant number 3. As you can see all three plants were face with deficiencies due to the wrong usage of nutrients. This one have been doing better since I change her schedule and change her nutrient ( Gave her the correct ones ). She is 66 days old today flowering for 43 days.

Plant number 4, Godzilla cookies, is a different story. She have been treated completely different than the other ones and the correct nutrient from since the 1st feeding. Plus Cal- mag and flushing her after week 4. She is just a darling that have taken over half of the tent. She is 36 days old and been showing pistils for the last 7 days. So far so good.

For my first time doing this correctly I feel that I have learned a lot and each following plant have become better and better. Working hard to assimilate all your beautiful grows and harvest. Mines ain’t that pretty. They have given me many problems. But I have been able to somehow work around them but not without all the great help I get from this place. This have been a great learning experience. Without you I would have quit the 1st month. Thanks again to all of you that have helped. And looking forward to my first harvest. Then the drying and curing process begins. That’s a different story for another day. Have a great day and and lovely evening my dear friends.

4 Likes

Your gonna have a nice stash real soon!!

1 Like

Yes. Need to think fast as of where I going to dry this and cure it.

3 Likes

Greetings all. Today is a good day. Is harvest day for Cuba Libre. After three months of hard work with her. She has done what she could to bless me for my attention to her. Here is what she gave me.

My first grow is 2/3 of the way done. Now the drying part begins. I have gathered enough knowledge here in this forum to be able to have a successful drying and curing time. Thanks again to all those that have helped.
@OGIncognito @Ickey @GreggT @Myfriendis410 @VirginiaGrowBoy @Docnraq @Fieldofdreams @livemullet @NUG61 @Papo17 @

9 Likes

Very nice harvest Randy!!

1 Like

Right on and congrats Grow Bro! Well done my friend :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Well done! It’s as much absorbing the knowledge as it is to be given it. We get a few who simply don’t get it. You do, based on the results!

2 Likes

Congrats on getting her done! Looks like a good haul. I hope you enjoy it, and that it knocks your socks off.

1 Like

Nice!!!

1 Like

Nicely done
Looking like a nice harvest

1 Like

Agreed. Gardening isnt for everyone. It can be meticulous work, detail oriented, and requires more attn then most have to give. Some people just arent wired to be gardeners.

5 Likes

But those who have friends who are gardeners stay wired most of the time
:crazy_face:

5 Likes

Good stuff I’m right behind you. I’m about to cut down the 4 autos I’ve been growing since Devi would have been cut them but I’m utilizing my dry tent with some clones that where given to me and I have to wait until it gets warmer out so I can put them outdoors so I’m gonna wait maybe two more weeks.

4 Likes

Randy you had showed me a tent for 53 dollars it was like 47by47by 79 or something to those specs. But it was for 53 dollars. Can you send me that link again or a pic so that I can find it myself and buy it

1 Like

Look at post 337 :point_up_2: @Papo17

2 Likes

Randy, didn’t you show me a tent that was 47 x 47 x 79 it was for $53 if that’s correct can you send me the actual link and if not is there another way we could communicate like are you on Facebook or Instagram let me know cause I’m on those forMatt to

1 Like

Last I checked is not available.let me find the link.

@Papo17 iPower 47"x47"x79" Mylar Hydroponic Water-Resistant Grow Tent with Observation Window and Removable Floor Tray for Plants Seedling, Propagation, Blossom Amazon.com

1 Like

Thanks randy. I copped me one for $69 bucks. It’s a 4x4x80. It’ll be here in a couple of days. And then I can use it for my babies and my two sour clones that are getting pretty big. I had to take them out of th other tent bc I changed the lighting schedule to 12/12 so now they’re sharing a 4x4 with a cloning machine and 4 baby clones I’m trying to get to root.
Uploading: image.jpg…

2 Likes

Good morning all. A little update on the drying situation with the Cuba libre that I harvested 6 days ago. The smaller branches have dried. Even tho the humidity in the closet is in point. Was force to take out the smaller ones. Don’t want them to Uber dried. The two bigger branches still drying. Keeping humidity as high as posible. Right at 60%. But there was nothing I could do to lower the drying pace for the smaller ones. So far so good. The flower is getting me super high. Has a great smell. Not much of a chlorophyll taste. The smaller buds have been trimmed and place in mason jars. Going for the cure.

And here’s are the remaining plants. The smaller one is ready for harvest as well. Waiting for her to dry a bit that soil to cut her. I’m very happy with the outcome I’m getting. Love the harvest and smoking my own stuff and getting super high is just amazing. Now need to patiently give them time to cure. Knowing me. Is a hard task.

Thanks brothers for all the help. First grow and harvest is done. A very successful one. Thanks to all of you for the help.

3 Likes