Just another grow journal from a rookie... Wish me luck

Greetings all. On her 19th day. This is how she is looking. Feed her with some cultivation nation by fox farms. And it seems to have take it very well. Is starting to take off.

2 Likes

Is the seedling stage over for this lady ?

You’re the Proud Father of a Preteen!! She’s a beauty!!

2 Likes

Made her third week, today. Merry Christmas to all.

4 Likes

I love how perfectly symmetrical they are at this phase-looking gorgeous!!

1 Like

Yes. Thank you. Hopefully it grows up as beautiful.

Hitting the one month mark with this beauty. A bit small. But alive and ready for flowering. White pistils are emerging.

3 Likes

She’s starting to fill in nicely. I have some autos that jumped the gun too lol. Thank goodness I have 9 lmao.

1 Like

She is eating a lot. The light is hurting me tho. I need more light. Is on the way. gets here in three days. This is my work area. Lol.

3 Likes

Happy and Healthy Grow Bro and doesn’t appear to be lagging behind…6th node showing and strong :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you my peoples. Ya have been very helpful. I’m glad things are getting better. Trying to establish a grow room that I can harvest one plant each month. The one next to that one is two weeks younger. And started another seed in another pot. I think I need a bigger tent now. :thinking: Good lord. :joy:

:point_up_2: welcome to the club and cannabis growing :joy::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

It is addicting. Never enough room!!

1 Like

This is how it starts lol….

2 Likes

And it never ends!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Well. I been sitting here in front of this tent for the last 45 minutes just looking at them. Like if I’m in the woods. All peaceful. :joy: Is something wrong with me ? Or is common amongst us ?

2 Likes

This is very normal. This is known as “A passion for what you do”.

1 Like

We all do it :joy:, best therapy in the world plus a rolled fatty helps :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

This is a requirement!!!

2 Likes

Ok. I found ya. I feel like I known all of you all my life. FAMILY. I found you. :smiley:

1 Like