Just after some info

Hi my seedlings are on day five was just wondering if they look ok temp is a steady 26 humidity 55 just wondering if they are looking for day 5 [IMG_20180920_113601] [IMG_20180920_113548]

Yes they look ok, are you coverify them with a humidity dome? What are your watering practice right now? They will take off once the fill out root room

No not covering with any thing and gave first watering of 250ml yesterday and a very light misting this morning

I would keep some type of dome until they get a couple more leaves, usually I do around 7 to 10 days depending on how the seedlings are acting. But 1 week min, watering be careful it’s so easy to over water a seedling, misting is good first week or 2 then water around outside of the leaves span so the roots have to stretch out to look for water. But you are on your way

Thanks for the info i did have cling film over pots until they sprouted i will cut some bottles in half and put them on for a few days see how they react thanks again

No problem one other thing I see is for seedling and veg you humidity is a little low seedlings like 65 to 70 rh but those bottles wI’ll help

1 Like

Here was originally posted by garrigan65
Schedule and levels
Follow this schedule to ensure you give your plants the right amount of humidity for optimum growth. Notice there is a difference in clones and seedlings. lol
Clones humidity level
Growth Week 1: 70%
Growth Week 2: 70%
Flowering Week 1: 65%
Flowering Week 2: 60%
Flowering Week 3: 55%
Flowering Week 4: 50%
Flowering Week 5: 50%
Flowering Week 6: 45%
Flowering Week 7: 45%
FFlowering Week 8: 40%
Flowering Week 9: 40%

Seedlings humidity level
Growth Week 1: 60%
Growth Week 2: 60%
Flowering Week 1: 55%
Flowering Week 2: 50%
Flowering Week 3: 50%
Flowering Week 4: 50%
Flowering Week 5: 50%
Flowering Week 6: 45%
Flowering Week 7: 45%
Flowering Week 8: 40%
Flowering Week 9: 40%

@Sirsmokes has given good advice @Cosworth2620 your in good hands

3 Likes

Thanks iv e got my humidity right at 60 leaves coming slowly one is coming up a bit purple\red but I think that’s because of me lowering the light so just going to leave them for a few days see what the outcome is think they’re slow as it’s probs just building its roots but if I see its still slow i will post some pics and see what your intake is for now she’s still growing even if it is slow but at least theyr e not dying lol

Pictures will help the help :wink:

I just did some research and 250 ml of water is a lot of water it depending how small your pot is if it’s the size of a solo cup 250 ml of water is way too much for seedlings if you don’t have proper drainage over-watering will severely stunt seedling growth I learned that one first hand this grow. Also what medium are you in soil Hydroponics if so so oil what kind of soil if your pH is too high in the beginning you will have severely stunted little BS seedlings I was struggling in the beginning for a long time until I found out about Fox Farm ocean Forest so if you’re in any economy bag of soil or potting mix they might have nutrients in there that are causing problems if their extended release fertilizer also if your soil aint draining properly and packing up too tightly roots are going to have hell trying to grow through there’s too much missing information here can you please fill out one of the whatever they call it sheets that basically tell us all the basics of your grow