Just a update on wwa seven weeks in flower

This has been a journey of learning but i have learnt a good lesson with organics ,ok i did have some problems along the way i had a humidity problem and i fixed that and then i had a heat problem and i sorted that out ,i really didnt have to much deficiencies however i did have some problems with that ,but what i seen is that im getting better growth bigger flowers healthier plants which is amazing i have been told that i may end up with half pound or more yet but im not going to count my chickens before they hatch ,this white widow auto is the biggest plant i have done to date ,i cant wait to see the end result .My plant is in week seven of flower and its not goin to be ready until week 13 as far as i can tell so things are goin to get alot bigger .Ive done bottled nutrients last grow and got good results i ended up with 5.5oz but in saying that i had alot of trouble with deficiencies aswell but still got a good out come though ,i have some new pics of the whole plant and of some buds here they are

Let me know what u think guys cause this was not only the work of me but yous guys aswell with all the help yous have given me

7 Likes

Gorgeous.

1 Like

Beautiful buds!

1 Like

Thanks @Newt its been a journey of learning thats for sure

1 Like

Thanks @The_Cannabowlist and it still has a while to go there will be more updates coming

I’ll be looking foreword to the updates and to see how she fills out.

1 Like

Some of the buds are rounder then a soda can and some are almost over foot long

2 Likes

I just cut a WWA and the buds are the hardest I have produced. They are fat like you said though not that long. The plant was a runt that had a hard start but I had to cut the center out and hang it like 2 plants it is so dense.
I am taking no chances with mold.

1 Like

The white widow auto im doin is from dark wizard genetics and man they produce some solid buds the white widow autos mine isnt that close to harvest yet ive been told that ot may not be ready until week 11 to week 13 but i know its supposed to be done in week 9-10

I had 2 WW that were done in 10 from 2 different supplier. This current one as I said is/was a runt and did not grow at all for week 1-4 and it is done at 13 weeks.

1 Like

I cant wait to see the out come of this grow ,did ur wwa go purple ive seen alot of purple White widow autos

1 Like

No colors but she smells great!
Whole plant

separated

2 Likes

Very nice im thinking the seventh week is the last week of feeding my plant and just watering with plain water rather adding bud booster to the water