Just a nice thought. What do you think?

Just finished harvesting. WOW. Over a pound. Small outdoor buds but pretty sticky and smells great. I’m a new grower. A hobby during covid. Very small user. Not a rich guy but did work for a long time and got lucky along the way. My thought is: it’d be nice to donate a bunch of weed to medical patients that can’t afford this great stuff. It’s expensive. Not everybody can afford it. I think there are some of the most ingenious people on these forums. Nobody on here can use as much as they are growing. At least there has to be many like that. I’m not against the legal dispensary but not everybody can afford them. (And the taxes collected? I’ve given enough to taxing bodies that just piss it away). Maybe a dispensary could have a section of donated product. Yeah I know that would take a law change. Just some ramblings on a Saturday afternoon. Your thoughts?

5 Likes

I have thought the same.

3 Likes

I plan on giving some of mine to my dad’s nieghbor who has a tumor on his heart that is inoperable it helps him more than the perks do he says

4 Likes

There are several people on the forum that do that. Most grow for a condition that they suffer from and then help people they have met during doctors visits or physical therapy.

4 Likes

I think it’s a great idea.I have a two pound stash and another harvest coming up in 2 months or less.I could give away some but its a small town in an illegal state so I have to use it all. Would like to thin out my stash so I can grow more. I might have to shut down for awhile.I can only smoke do much and I make lotions vapes ,tinctures, bath bombs etc out of sugar leaf and still have too much. Kind of sad when some have nothing.Dispensary prices are ridiculous.

3 Likes

That’s a great idea.
I always end up with too much to use as well.

I like to make oils, tinctures and creams/balms for various family members who are sick.
My father, for example, likes the tinctures for his MS.
The creams and balms go to people with arthritis or different pains.

My grandfather uses the oils on his skin to ease the side effects of chemotherapy.

It makes me happy to know there are other growers here who like to share what they have to try to help the people who need it.

1 Like

Okay, I figured out a solution.
Just hear me out…

I’ll send you my address and you just send me your stash so you can get back to growing.

I’m jp obviously. Lol

That’s a good problem to have though, imo.
“I have too much weed and I don’t know what to do”…right on. Haha

2 Likes

It is definitely possible when I started growing I stated that I was going to do without until my first harvest. Right after I said it I got asked if I was near Texas or California , unfortunately I am on the east coast. I was offered a couple pounds from several growers on the forum if I could pick it up. I struggled thru the couple months and harvested an auto, been growing ever since.

3 Likes

Too bad this great medicine is still illegal we could all help somebody,and it would be great to spark one up with everyone on this forum.Someday when its legal we should have a convention.

3 Likes

It’s possible one day I know I had a conversation with @dbrn32 where he told me about a convention in las Vegas a while back where he met several forum members in person. @Weedlover1

3 Likes

There are all kinds of opportunities like that. Covid has put a halt on most this year though.

6 Likes

Now look what you done, I’m already looking at the cannibus conference 2021 in Vegas. A cannibus conference and a trip to Vegas.

2 Likes

Canadian here, no problems with legalities :grin: :grin:

1 Like

I’m jealous.

1 Like

I think about the people around me who could benefit from a toke every now and then. They know I wouldn’t screw them and I have good stuff. I wouldn’t go around saying that you grew it but that you know a guy who has some pretty neat strains for certain things.
Enjoy

1 Like