Just a man and his AK

Here is the AK-47 auto that I entered in the Jan BOM. She was grown in a 3 gallon cloth pot in promix with advanced nutrients. She was only lightly defoilated omce she was well into flower. She produced some of my most chunky buds so far my growing. The top bud was 10g, which was a nice surprise. I split the stem and let her sit in complete darkness for a couple of days. The calyx’s began to split open as if they were sucking air almost. She ended up yeilding around 1 1/2 oz.

14 Likes

That thing is sweet. Did you add the sticks in the base of the stem while growing? I am guessing it was because the plant was top heavy?

1 Like

Nice frosty looking buds. What led light was it grown under ?

1 Like

She was top heavy, but they weren’t for support. Oje was to remind ne whicb ppant was which when they were little and the other was to ramp uo resij and trichomes productions in the fast few days.

Thanks brother, if I remember correctly it was a 300w meizhi led

3 Likes

How much time from seed to harvest?

1 Like

Let me dig through and see if I can find or remember brother

1 Like

Thx. I appreciate your effort… I was growing two of these and both were very good (75g and 40g dry weight) but them took 120 days from seed to harvest.

1 Like

Not a problem, I’m Just a vet that watches his medicine grow haha. She was 74 days from sprout. I’ll do some digging and try to find how much she yeilded

1 Like

That is a good number :+1:… Thx man!
Congrats on that

1 Like

No problem brother. I want to say around an oz and a half total dried

1 Like

Not bad at all for a short ride :joy::wink::+1:

1 Like

Not bad at all, the top bud was 10g by itself. It was just a good little chunker haha

1 Like

She is a beauty :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you brother. Was was my best lookong plant at that time.

Great looking ak I love my meizhi leds sure she is tasty

1 Like

Yeah meizhi is a decent company

For as cheap as the lights are can’t beat it

Yeah, I just bought ine of thier 600w and I love it

I like the 600-450-300 all work great