Just a grow not ment to do much

North or south oklahoma?? Sorry just curious. Lol
Most are doing okay… Just my back bender that is having problems staying green. Heck my deformed ladies are still green!:laughing:

North east about 45 minutes from Tulsa, no problem especially since I’m legal LOL What part of Texas North or South? Did you say you’re growing outside too?

North Texas close to tha river, yes i have an outside grow ( they spened the night inside) I do not live in town, and have several acres at my disposal.

1 Like

On an off note my pumkin has its first bloomed flower :smirk: :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Plants are kicking butt today all but one… I am about done with the back bender she is the only one who hates life.
I have a seedling poke soil today and 4 more under shot glasses hope they poke just as fast. 4 seeds seemed to not want to do anything at all still have them in paper towels just incase they change their minds. :laughing::v:

Did you try soaking seeds 1st. I’ve always used paper towel method too. Maybe they’ll get going soon

1 Like

I did i wrap them in paper towel and put a little standing watter in the bottom so it wont dry. They r wet enough lol every one i have except one had been done with paper towel one came up on its own… Probably threw a crushed seed down not expecting anything from it.

I think ima pull the back bender she only has her new leaves now.
and is some how has burned on ends :confused::eyes:

Are these storms causing flooding in your area?

Only a little i had to keep my girls inside they probably hate me they only got two hrs of outside before the Down pour started … I have no sub lighting yet :disappointed:

Used neem oil today hoping only the smallest of set backs with it(i mixed lightly)
Had slugs and snails on the tail spiners pot this morning (left outside under camper during rain yesterday).
Smells better than a lot of shit the hubby uses to maintain the land :laughing::laughing:

That’s what the forum suggested me to use if I planted outside supposed to work like a gem. How’s the pumpkins doing, do you grow alot of them or personal use? Just wondered if you plant your girls around them.

Pumkin looks good got another pretty orange flower!! :blush:
No i dont grow them normally. My pig ate a bunch in October and sprouts came up in his pin so i removed them so i can get some pumkin this year. I got three sprouts from his pin two more where left in there and they died. But i planted two sprout next to one another behind my oaf. rose bush that has given me three fresh stalks this year thick ones to. Soooo happy to be getting new healthy shoots!!
I have my plants at my front door so i can look out at them and can pull them in at night.

1 Like

I know it is usually fine i just did it at like 930 after the sun was on them only one sprout seemed to jave bween bothered by the neem oil it went limp and laid over on her side.

Another woman here. My first grow and I’m doing autos

8 weeks out of soil 5weeks since first pistils.

4 Likes

Well hi little lady, ur ladies look amazing! Congrats on them beauties! My ladies will look nothing like yours. But thats what i get for not waitting a year to get everything i need. :laughing: that and they r not autos or anything lol

I’m very happy with my first grow I know(now) blurples are not the preferred lights but I have enough to meet requirements and I own them so it’s what I’ll use.

2 Likes

Its ur preference its alright with me i dont even have lights for rainy days so better than me lol😆

I actually put three seeds in the ground outside as a experiment and I failed :frowning: Two of the seedlings tore right up. I salvaged one seedling and possibly one more saved. Live and learn. Next time outdoor grow means in a out building

1 Like

I just planted two little ones in the ground one under a tree and another near by… I ran out of pots to put them in!:laughing: