Just a few pics of the grow

Day 52 feminized Girl Scout Cookie
image|352x500

20 Likes

Beautiful @JeffsSRT

2 Likes

Getting close! My GSC-X photo went into flower a week ago. Looking forward to the result.

2 Likes

looking nice and frosty @JeffsSRT
great growing!

1 Like

Thanks all. This is my 4th grow and I’m focusing on quality flower to help me with some minor medical issues I have from my 24 years in the military, that I do not want to be on opiates for any longer. These are the Purple Trainwreck feminized. Day 52 as well. image|374x500

9 Likes

Looking good! Thank you for your service :+1:

6 Likes

Wow! That’s a beautiful GSC bud at such a young age. I had heard 10-12 weeks of flower for GSC, and looking at my GSC girls at day 30 I’d agree. So your plant is definitely hustling right along!

1 Like

That looks so stinking yum

1 Like

Well I have cut and trimmed the GSC and Purple Trainwreck, great smoke and decent weight on both. But today I cut the blue Dream, and wow. Huge buds and should be a really good weight. I’ll take a few pics of it drying and post them soon.

5 Likes

Looks great brother. I feel you on the medical issues from the military. I’m a vet myself and this is about the only medicine that really works for it all without the million side effects. Tske it easy brother, holler if you ever need anything

1 Like

Wish i coukd smell it nice

1 Like

BD

BD

PH

PH

First Buy ILGM, looks like good genetics, can’t wait for the cure!!

7 Likes

Beautiful buds!

1 Like