I have a 5’x10’ tent, only about half occupied. I stumbled upon two SLH autos (I usually grow photos), and thought I’d give’em a try. And since I know how RDWC works, let’s try something else.
- Nutes: GH Trio, CalMag, ArmorSi (no hydroguard)
- Medium: Rockwool 6" cubes, with big monster base (see photo) (with FloraFlex caps)
- Watering: repeating on/off timer + on at sunrise, off at sunset-2h timer, controlling a spare pump, via 1/2" pvc and flex to a FloraFlex distribution head
- See my 2nd grow journal Jungle's 2nd Grow
- The temp, humidity, light schedule and Co2 will be whatever my four photos need. Sorry little buddies.
Should be interesting to see how it turns out.