June Drops (UNOFFICAL group drop)

Time for the next round of grows. Last week of May/First of June seed Drops.
(6/3)
Alaskan Purple, Blue Knight, Watermelon Starburst, and 2 Lemon OG Kush.
A.P and L.K are the first out the gate and in a hurry.

2 Likes

@MadCandy@Myfriendis410@AAA… anyone else dropping June babies

2 Likes

Cheers for the tag @Konflict :smiley:

My babies were born on the 13/6
We can have play dates :joy:

Can’t wait to see yours! What a variety you have!

1 Like

Just dropped some purple kush fem and northern lights auto. Hitting soil today

2 Likes

Not yet, but you’ve inspired me.

Debating on dropping Uncle Fester’s Skunk 18, Sensi Hashplant, or DJ Short Bluederry. Whatever it is I’ll drop a full pack.

1 Like

Nothing worse than dropping your tap roots into their fresh dirt and they never break top soil due to f*^×in bugs. Whole bag of happy frog infested. Alaskan purple is the only survivor with no bugs. Dropped 3 more lemon og, the last watermelon starburst, and a northern lights auto to compare with @Painfree. Has anyone grew heavyweight seeds jackpot or big autos? They where freebies and I haven’t dropped one yet.

I am dropping blueberry and Alaskan purple tomorrow. My flowering girls will be ripe in a few weeks and I want to get a head start.

1 Like

I have a one cola plant of alaskan purple almost done. She was stuck under a piece of wood in the soil and almost died. Never really recovered on 12/12 but omg the smell is the best I’ve smelt in a while. Really high pitch berry/kush … was a nice change from the deep/rich cheese tones from previous grows. Had to drop another and hoping for the same. White widow is almost done and both are seedsman, both smell almost identical. Bet they crossed their white widow with alaskan thunder

1 Like

Enjoying the sun and AC/DC

1 Like

Update time. Alaskan Purple is a little over 2 wks and loves being the only child atm. Has been getting special day time sun bath and took off. Northern Lights Auto is breaking the soil today. Should be seeing green by the end of the day or tomorrow. Put 2 lemon OG in their solo cups today. One tap root wasn’t even a half inch long and already shucked its shell so I dropped it into the cup

2 Likes

Nice! I dropped an Alaskan purple bean last Wednesday and am looking forward to growing her and trying a new strain.

2 Likes

I hope yours smells like mine. Omg it’s mouth watering. Ill snap a pic of the one nug plant. Very dense with foliage so this next one will be defoliated often

2 Likes