June 2018 bud of the month

Good luck everyone

12 Likes

Really thought this beauty would take it in May…so we will try again. LSD Order #23688

31 Likes

Blueberry Auto - Order #227667

Picture taken with an iPhone under 3000k COB lighting and flash.

Plant is currently 114 days since germination.

Grow journal here: Bogleg's Hazy Black and Blue Grow

26 Likes

W W autoflower order # #253588. Im not sure if this pic is cool because its a whole plant shot but didn’t have pic of the top.

20 Likes

11 Likes

Over a year ago I posted a pic. of a plant I was growing. I wasn’t posting a submission but this was the reply I received.

latewoodForum Adminsitrator~USDA CertifiedApr '17 ntmaremach
Nice plant. Unfortunately, this is the Bud of the Month contest; Not the plant of the month. Really nice though.

Appreciate it if you got a Bud pik before tomorrow nights deadline. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Buzzardchick and bogleg looking good :smiley: Coming out with strong contenders already. Buzzardchicks I voted for you last month, you came very close, but second is just the first loser. lol Good luck everyone

With the new voting method are we allowed to tag people or was that just a trial month?
:sunglasses: :us:

5 Likes

Is that Banana Kush? Looking nice and frosty. :smiley:

If you want to enter the contest you have to include you order number and strain.

4 Likes

Order #253540 OG kush auto, early cut, day 79
5%amber, bud rot attack :persevere:

Smoke is good,plant was beautiful, yield satisfying.
Thanx ILGM and supporters.
Over and out.

15 Likes

Yeah man that is still a sexy bud brother .

1 Like

Chronic Widow. Liked the color that came out on her. Order 222208

29 Likes

I like colors too. It’s cool when plants do rainbowing. Cold weather and higher ph and you got a disaster or colormaster

3 Likes

Beautiful colors. You are going to have to teach me what combination of NFTG nutes you used to bring out the colors like that.

PS- You have my vote, so far, unless some one can beat that.

3 Likes

Mine too. That should be a reference pic for the breeder.

4 Likes

I sent out some pictures to a professional photographer, stay tuned. lol

5 Likes

Blue Dream order number 226452

46 Likes

That’s a beautiful pic!

2 Likes

Your wife take that pic? Can she drive up to MA and take pics of mine? :stuck_out_tongue: Beautiful plant, Matty.

3 Likes

Thanks @raustin and @Bogleg! Al, I’ll put her on the red eye to Mass haha

4 Likes

That is calendar & magazine ready!!! Awesome :clap:t2:

4 Likes