June 2017 Bud of the Month Contest

Going to try my hand with her next grow.
Georgeous!

1 Like

Ntmaremach has my vote

1 Like

@hillcrest21678 has my vote those colours are amazing!

2 Likes

@NTMAREMACH gets my vote

5 Likes

@NTMAREMACH awesome

Thanks, surprised more people aren’t growing Afghan. I have some questions about Gold Leaf*** ---- should I ask them here, or …

You should “or” LOL

Start a topic,m or use the search to find “gold leaf” topics. There are a bunch.

If you start your own topic, we will all try to answer your Q’s

1 Like

Unofficial June “BOM” winner is: ntmaremach :slight_smile:

There are some IP discrepancies we are looking into. It might be noting but, several (4-6) members have the same registraion IP. I am looking into this anomaly in an attempt to figure out why. Thanks for your patience.

ntmaremach; It may take a couple more days. Once I find out the reason behind the IP issue, I will contact you with instructions for receiving your prize. (DO NOT contacxt the Office regarding this prize). All prize awards go through me and to the office and back to you and me and confirmation. Have a great day. Peace

5 Likes

Congrats s @NTMAREMACH. Awesome job!

2 Likes

Nice job @NTMAREMACH!

Thanks @latewood and ILGM for putting this on every month. Even though I didn’t win this month I look forward to putting in another entry on my next grow. Got some autos im working on at the moment.

4 Likes

awesome work @NTMAREMACH! great buds by all who entered!

3 Likes

Congrats @NTMAREMACH well deserved bom hope it smokes as good as it look’s.

2 Likes

@latewood First I would like to thank you and ILGM for holding a BOM contest which allows us to show off our beautiful girls with a chance of winning a prize. Second I want to thank everyone who voted for me as I am extremely honored and pleased to say the CW is everything I was expecting and more. The Chronic Widow is a plant that will have you staring at it drooling after only 30 days or so in flower. And congrats to all other entries as you are all successful growers which makes you a winner too.

7 Likes

Well Done @NTMAREMACH

3 Likes

@Coltfire thanks, it smokes, smells, and tastes as good as it looks.

3 Likes

@latewood
I run a website (non mmj related) and think I may know what you are seeing. If the posts are made using anything from apple, such as Iphone , Ipad and such, you will often see posts with the same IP. At least I do on mine. The end of the IP string will look something like this.

AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/52.0.2743.116 Safari/537.36 Edge/15.15063

Or
AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/56.0.2924.87 Safari/537.36 OPR/43.0.2442.1144

Or
AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/52.0.2743.116 Safari/537.36 Edge/15.15063

All three of these show up on my board as the same IP. All three are using a apple device. And I know all three of the ones that made these posts, so I know it was done on three separate devises, by three different people.

Hope that helps.

3 Likes

@NTMAREMACH

Congrats Bro!
Because of yours and @hillcrest21678 entry’s, my next grow after my autos finish will be Chronic Widow, and Blue Dream.

3 Likes

@Rugar89 You’ll love the CW and looking at the Blue Dream it needs some whip cream on top. lol

3 Likes

@NTMAREMACH congrats well done buddy

2 Likes

Congratulations @NTMAREMACH. She was a beauty.
Anyway to look at all this year’s winer’s?

2 Likes