Jumping in with both feet

And we are off to the races!

1st grow… read enough literature…enough to be dangerous no doubt (to my plants. ) Ha!

Looking forward to serving my house guests at Thanksgiving some herb.

Bought 3 auto’s from ILGM. All 4 seeds (legal limit) I planted germinated… and even got a surprise bonus …a twin! Working in a 3x3 tent with 1000W full spectrum LED (so far and I know I need to add to that).

10 days including the seed dowsing and here we go.

Will post photos and questions for you fine people as the journey unfolds. Hope i don’t make too many rookie mistakes but probably will.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Welcome and congratulations on your new girls

2 Likes

Welcome and Good Luck!
The pros here can help you get where you want to be so don’t be afraid to ask.
I am NOT one of those pros… :rofl:

Out of curiosity what strain are you growing?

1 Like

Welcome to the community. If I can help in any way let me know. Still learning after almost 2 years.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Looks like you’re off to a great start, keep it up!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community and good luck with your grow

Happy cake day @Deserteagle

2 Likes

Looks like it took less than 1 day to make a collasal screw up. :frowning:

I tried to transplant a week old seedling from a 1.75 gal pot into a 3.5 gal pot. Good intentions. Poor decision and execution The plant came completely out and flopped on the ground when I tried to make it a one step move. What an idiot. I immediately replanted it tenderly and watered. Time will tell if i killed it

2 Likes

Bet it lives

4 Likes

3 autos: amnesia haze, blueberry and Northern Lights

2 Likes

Your plant will probably be fine as long as you were delicate with the roots replanting her :wink: Welcome to the community. I assume you’re a Virginian too :wink:

2 Likes

You didn’t. I haven’t killed any yet. If there’s a klutz around here, it’s me.

Your seedlings look great! Don’t forget to update us when they get over their transplant shock in 12-24 hours (maybe a few days, but I’ll be an optimist)

And keep it mind it COULD take 4-6 days before you see any “growth” again. They have to get legs/feet under them spreading roots in the new environment :wink:

Thanks guys and gals. It seemed to perk right back up.

It was completely naked root with no dirt but i gently placed it softly in a new hole.

1 Like

Yes I am a fellow Virginian… 1st state in the south to legalize it. :hugs:

2 Likes

yeah and i can’t lie, i ALWAYS thought the ol Common&Wealthy would be the LAST to get on board :wink: happy growing “neighbor” :slight_smile:

Yes, me too! It happened so quickly too. I heard there was a bill again… and then walaa its legal and then edict made to go ahead and grow plants way before Jan 2024.

I am sooooo pumped!!

1 Like

same, i’ll be MORE pumped if i get some good smoke out of this first grow and experience/confidence to jump RIGHT into another, and don’t have to spend my hard earned money to anyone’s pockets but the equipment and bean manufacturers instead of dead beats who won’t work for a living, lol (no offense to any of you full time dealers in here :smiley: ). People who don’t DESERVE my money that is, for merely being “a middle person” in a transaction :wink:

1 Like

Good luck! We can do this!

1 Like