will get order number after work

31 Likes

As always simply put, Beautiful!

4 Likes

that skyog is some great stuff!

2 Likes

I love it :blush:

2 Likes

i made some capsules out of lower buds/duff and they have been the best thus far!

4 Likes

How many buds can we enter

1 Like

@Newb1 1- per month But if you don’t win with that bud you are allowed to reenter it the next month

2 Likes

I will try cant win it if not in it :rofl::rofl:

ilgm wwa 242074

27 Likes

Chronic Widow # 207514

30 Likes

I’m so excited to (finally) have a bud to share with y’all :sunglasses:
I present Goldleaf, order # 180981; pic taken last night right before harvesting.

She was grown in coco in an overcrowded 4x4 tent using Nectar for the Gods nutes (switched to GH Flora trio for last 3-4 weeks)

30 Likes

I am in love with your plant Seeddog… it’s so awesome looking.

Blackbery Kush order #231671

Picture taken with iPhone under 3000k COBs. Plant is currently on death row. It will be harvested this week.

Grow journal here: Bogleg's Hazy Black and Blue Grow

Plant was jarred up on 7/14/18.

32 Likes

Chronic Widow #249378

Wall is actually painted purple. Picture taken right after execution, I have smoked one from this bud,and yes it is good.

21 Likes

Order #275200 GDP

24 Likes

Another try on my NL auto #281614. It’s what gives meet my super powers…

23 Likes

Can I ask how. How are your fan leaves turning so many different colors with the purples and yellows and stuff. Just started and always looking to learn

1 Like

Think of them like the leaves on a tree - they are essentially fall colors. The best way to get a plant to express it’s fall colors is to make it think it’s fall - less light, cooler temps. You can also nudge it’s anthocyanins by putting the PH a little higher or lower, depending on what sort of dominant color it’s supposed to have.

4 Likes

@TentgrowVegas , @Bogleg is correct stating that colors can be coaxed from a plant by making changes to temperature ,light and PH . In my case the highest PH was 6.6 , light was the same through the entire grow , and my temperature was actually higher than I preferred , like mid 90’s . I have done a couple of Chronic Widow grows and I believe the colors have a lot to do with the strain and ILGM genetics . I think @Holmes has grown some with some nice colors also . Try growing some you’ll like it .

4 Likes

Beautiful I can’t even enter mine with that one lurking here lmao

1 Like

Thank you! I will definitely be experimenting with it!