2 Likes

Congratulations @SilvaBack203

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Congrats :tada::clap:

1 Like

Thank you

Im late but congratulations @SilvaBack203!

Thank you @MissingDigits035

Hey much deserved @SilvaBack203 beautiful grow!

1 Like

Super late to the show but congrats @SilvaBack203

1 Like

Thank you @Side3ffects

@SilvaBack203 congrats on ur BOM win. I’m behind the times at the moment, but definitely wanted to give u the well deserved props for the beautiful pic

3 Likes

Thank you sir. Hope all is well

@SilvaBack203 I too am late to the party, but wanted to say Congratulations! Well Done! Looking forward to your future entries.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @2Goldenpaws. I currently have a blue dream in flower and a purple kush going

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 Nice! I also have 2 Blue Dreams in flower along with 3 Gold Leaf…I also have a G-13 that was supposed to be an Auto Flower that is not flowering…I have only ordered Auto Flowers from ILGM, thinking that they may be easier for newbies like myself…Once I harvest the other Ladies, I guess I can try flipping the switch from 24 hours of light to 12/12…Or I guess I could relocate my G-13 outside and see how it reacts to real sunlight…If I got a Feminized G-13 batch of seeds, instead of the Auto Flower I ordered, that’s one thing…but, I don’t want to fill my Grow Tent with G-13 Pollen if it turns out to be male…

2 Likes

Ilgm only sell feminized. You could reach out to customer service in the actual website side and find out if you got photos

2 Likes

ILGM Girl Scout Cookies Extreme Feminized – Order # 2421566

8 Likes

@BadDog2242 This is last months contest. Link for this month.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: ILGM September 2022 BOM contest