16 Likes

Gorilla Glue #498698

29 Likes

Bruce banner
Order # 488970

12 Likes

Deleted all spurious posts.

2 Likes

Entries are closed for July. Thanks for entering all the awesome buds. super hard to choose this month.

7 Likes
  • monkman Cherry Pie
  • Ripper BlackBerry Kush
  • GST93 White Widow Auto
  • GreenBling GSCE
  • Miseenplace Northern Lights
  • Dasawman LSD
  • Bhead1982 Super Silver haze
  • freakyz Blueberry Auto
  • Hornhead Bruce Banner
  • mi_green Gorilla Glue
  • Smokinmandie Bruce Banner

0 voters

Just wanted to say great work to all! The members at ILGM never disappoint, definitely a lot of great entries this month. Poll will automatically close next Sunday midnight. Good luck to all!

7 Likes

My wife and I @Smokinmandie accidentally posted the same picture. sorry guys, she thought it was from her plant

3 Likes

I thought that looked a little peculiar, but was in the middle of the night and wanted to get poll up so I just went with it. We’ll see what Latewood thinks.

1 Like

Just take @Smokinmandie picture down. sorry everyone. She just got in a bad accident and is going to be in the hospital for a while that’s why she’s not posting hope everybody gives her some well wishes the best damn woman I’ve ever had in my life and I’m crushed without her

10 Likes

prayers bud

5 Likes

You’re just trying to get her removed so you have better chance huh? I’m not falling for that haha!

In all seriousness, I hope whatever her injuries are minor, and she has full and speedy recovery.

6 Likes

So far they only have to remove her spleen. Plus the whole left side of her body is black and blue. She slid off the road and was sliding through this field and slammed into a tree on the driver side ever vehicle the vehicle is mangled her whole body it’s just messed up man I’m sorry it’s hard to type this without crying

6 Likes

Thanks Monk I appreciate it I’m sure she will too when she sees all this

2 Likes

Holy shit brother. I hope she comes back and outgrows you.

My woman can only out smoke me.

Positive thoughts.

5 Likes

Prayers to yall

3 Likes

Wow sorry to hear, Hope it all works out.

Brother your in our prayers! :pray: :v::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and I apologize for posting same picture as my old man @HornHead. Our plants looked just alike. Hospital food sux but being alive is better. Just wish I could burn a fatty

10 Likes