July 2019 Bud of the month contest

Yes it is my older friend. However I feel like methuselah so that counts for something. Lol :joy:

well life is tough

Yes, Life is tough, but Life is tougher on those who donā€™t get high! Lmmfao :joy:

3 Likes

Well Iā€™m smokin and dabin some of Roberts Gold Leaf, The nugs are beautiful, taste and smell fantastic, and it gets me mighty hi:crazy_face:

3 Likes

I think the ilgrowing marijuana site police have busted me and took my ā€œregularā€ trust level from me. I wonder what I did. Who do you ask?

from one dinosaur to another I just donā€™t know

1 Like

the ā€œregularā€ thing can leave, mine did because I hadnā€™t posted or commented in while. It will come back if your active, after you earn it again :thinking::laughing:

1 Like

I donā€™t think I act like a dinosaur but thatā€™s what Gremmall called us lol

3 Likes

Omg you old farts are prob my age lmaoā€¦hell anything after 40 is equalā€¦i only did that cause i found dinosaur emojis the other night and needed the excuse you two finally gave meā€¦oh my numbers would be gremmall1972 lolā€¦I havent met u yet Jamesā€¦Iā€™m grem :rhinoceros:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t wanna be mean to the pretty girl in the picture. I thought the picture was of you. Damn you mean the pics arenā€™t of the person posting? Lol

1 Like

mine is

1 Like

High Grem, How u b? Stoned I donā€™t know what they ripped you with but a puck is made that is pressed between parchment paper and ends up as a chip. Once the chip cools itā€™s hard. I have broke them up and smoked them in a pipe. but it no longer resembles normal weed. Why do my emojis show just sometimes, could it be st

upidity?

3 Likes

3 Likes

Because you dont hit the space key before you add it.

1 Like

Thanks Kid, :crazy_face: and oh yeah stoned, you canā€™t squeeze all the sap out, so these chips still get you hi. I also save up chips till I have an oz or 2 and cook oil from them using 100% alcohol as a solvent.

Lmao I wish that was meā€¦Iā€™D NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE :stuck_out_tongue:

Who won the contest?

1 Like

The poll doesnā€™t close for 2 days.

1 Like

can I enter for august here now?

1 Like

They will start a new thread after this one finishes

2 Likes