July 2019 Bud of the month contest

can I enter for august here now?

1 Like

They will start a new thread after this one finishes

2 Likes

thank ya

1 Like

At this time I have harvested my spring crop, all I have is nugs. I have pics of plants but didn’t label them, really not sure if I remember which is which.

2 Likes

I don’t see when they pick the winner in the rules. Did they post that rule somewhere else? If anyone knows please direct me to where those rules are located. If local is not known does anyone know if it’s on the 3rd 4th or 5th?

4 Likes

Are there any 3 time winners?

1 Like

Yes, there are a few, I think. I believe @NTMAREMACH is one of them

2 Likes

Yeah I read those. They are the ones that don’t mention what day they pick the winner. Unless you see something I don’t

Oh yeah, I see that. It’s usually within the first week of the month. The polls close tomorrow so the results will probably be posted on 8/4-8/5.

3 Likes

The new BOTH starts the 7th of each month.

1 Like

but both the end and the start are a bit of " when they get the stuff going". they got lots of stuff going on and i don’t begrudge slippage in this at all. when i was an engineer, slippage cost big bucks, but here… nah :sunglasses:

1 Like

What’s your most costly mistake? Mine was my first marriage ahahahahahahahahahaba

3 Likes

Mine was too.

What are you doing with the pucks after you press them you can make great oils and butter with them

3 Likes

The poll is posted above in this topic. It says right in the post when it ends lol. It’s like everyone here is stoned or something :laughing:

10 Likes

My hound dog must have given me away. He rarely leaves my side and I believe his picture might be considered a clue. :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, after the puck has been pressed they are called chips, I save till I have a couple OZs and I cook oil from them using 99% alcohol as a solvent.

1 Like

Stoned? We are too responsible to get stoned :crazy_face: Yeah Stoned gotta watch those 4 leggers, a lot of my stuff turns up chewed. I suspect this guy!

2 Likes

6 Likes