Julias grow journal

@PurpNGold74 waaay easier than what i was trying to do

Defo. Look into Liberty X app. It is a godsend! Make sure u buy from some store with a set price. Never pay %’s unless its under 3. Adds up fast

2 Likes

Thabks so much i totally will

Good looking grow!! :smile:

1 Like

Here they are a few days later. 11/13 light cycle.

5 Likes

[Uploading: 20190618_123224.jpg…](

5 Likes

Frosty the Snow Bud!

1 Like

Beautiful plants great pics it won’t be long now

1 Like

All 4 plants each with at least amount of bud on it! Im stoked

5 Likes

Congrats , look super frosty

1 Like

Good job nice buds, party time

1 Like

Do you grow organic or with nutes? What strain is that sure is nice color

1 Like

@Amazon66 I used growth science nutes. A simple 5 bottle mix. Regular not organic. And Bud Candy. The strain is Stawberry Cake from Heavyweight Seed Company. I flushed for 1 week and to speed up the drying process let the soil.dry completely out. 48 hours of darkness and then chopped the girls down. I had 16oz of wet bud ended up with almost 10 of it dry. We been smokin some while the rest cures in jars right now.

Is she dominant indica or sativa? Sorry to be so nosey but I’m really new at this but does it give you an energetic high or couch lock?

@Amazon66 Dont apologize! I love questions. Indica dominant here is some info on it from leafly
https://mobileapi.leafly.com/indica/strawberry-cheesecake

Im going to try Diesel Drift next from them which is more Sativa dominant. I was so impressed with the genetics of the breeder.

1 Like

I like sativa because the indica really tend to make inside of upper lip burn and makes bumps I guess maybe to strong. I’m going to try the strawberry cake cause it is so pretty in color. I’m hoping that if I flush good for couple weeks then dark for 48 hours also it won’t bother me and catch it when pistals are 50 to 70 percent cut and hang. Thanks for info happy growing isn’t it fun? I’m finally in a state I can have legal grow and so excited so many strains different than 40 years ago we just had seeds LOL

1 Like

I know my uncle was like wow thats homegrown weed! Lmao! Like i dont know what he expected. I also have skunk that im growing cuz he was all excited to choose from a variety. I love growing. My first grow i screwed it all up. Not enough nutes environment issues. This time i got it down and am supplementng my grows with autos. I get weed every 60 days about cuz it takes 3 months or so for autos in bewtween my roughly 5-6 months of photos. My perpetual set up is about to serve me well. I have probably 4 weeks left on 6 auto plants girl scout cookies blue dream amd sour diesel haze. I never want to buy bud again lol

I know think how many trichomes they knock off packaging then labeling then in jars in despensery. We’ve had clones of gold leaf, sherbet glue, gg4 and new york Diesal oh and master cush that was my 2nd grow but spider mites destroyed them and my 1st grow had no clue about nutes and I had to get my lights set up. I’m running 3rd grow with some of the fox farm products anxious to see how they do. I got trio, boomerang and sledge hammer flush then going into flowering and during there’s a powder trio you can add and a couple of people on forum said the powered ones really make a difference. I hope. I’m practicing the ph and ppm readings and nutes on 2 mystery seeds then I’m ordering seeds. My 3 mystery seeds plants on 1st grow would have been great buds except they were starting to seed. Guess I didn’t get that male out but this time 1plant in small grow room and other in large grow room just in case. Haven’t found many seeds just a few

You should try neem oil it is great for pests mold and fungus. She on amazon to something like 7-15 dollar range. I grow indoors and it has prevented many issues

You should also make sure you mix in the proper order. Silica first wait about an hoof that then the next in line
I distill my water to dechlorinate it. And measure the ec. It should be on your ppm meter also