Julias grow journal

Flowering of second grow. I am very proud. Had environment issues that i have corrected. Now humidity is under control. Should be ready in 2 weeks. Strawberry Cake. Final flush now just a matter of time. Check out these buds!

14 Likes

Nice and frosty :heart_eyes::drooling_face::heart_eyes:

How does she smell?

2 Likes

The girls smell amazing gonna be a qualoty smoke!

1 Like

Strawberry cake sounds as good as they look! Yum :yum:

1 Like

Is that from Heavyweight? If so, I have grown that, and in my very humble opinion, it is the best tasting strain of marijuana I have ever smoked.

3 Likes

Yes is it! I also have diesel drift for my next grow. Its fruit punch NYC Diesel hybrid

1 Like

And that alone is reason for me to seed hunt it down

3 Likes

I got mine from Seedsman. I also buy seeds here as well

1 Like

Im more of an Attitude guy… but im hunting :joy:

2 Likes

If they only made it in auto…

1 Like

Haha ur still auto addictd betty?

2 Likes

To me, it tasted like rich, decadent, sweet and creamy strawberry cheesecake. Oh, and the high hits fast and hard. It’s truly one of my favorites.

I focus mostly on autoflowers, now, but if I ever buy photoperiod seeds, it will definitely be the one I buy.

I like autos because it’s one less thing to worry about.

4 Likes

You could try one of their autos they have 4 or 5 i believe that im sure will live up to their photo genetics. Also these plants were easy to grow if you do photos in the future i highly recommend these and the yields will be worth the wait

1 Like

I like the easy payment system option. I have a hard time with bank transfers and i dont crypto currencies. I also like the free seeds i get

1 Like

I’ve thoroughly checked their catalogue many times. Fruit Punch photo/auto and Strawberry Cake photo are really all that piqued my interest. Thanks for the recommendation, though!

I am currently focusing on sativas (blues in particular), various cheeses, and cbd rich plants. My seed line-up is already chosen for my next 3 grows. I currently go through sensible, but used to use seedsman.

2 Likes

I just started lookimg into sensible actually.

1 Like

Next order will be over 400. I fully trust them.

1 Like

Crypto is the way to go for me. We have a gas station that sells bitcoin. No ID needed. I buy it with cash, wash it thru a few nameless bitcoin wallets then buy online n send to a dead address.

Bit of extra work but worth the freebies they give. The Black DOG was one. And i plan on cloning her to death.

Betty i just got 5 Harliqueen. They are regulars tho. U know i loves my pollen. Talk about CBD rich? Harliquin x Space Queen by subcool. #CertifiedDank

2 Likes

Wow! That’s freaking convenient!

Good to know I did think about an order in the future from i saw different strains i thought were pretty cool