Juicing fresh cannibus

Hi all. I want to juice fresh plants from my first grow. I have a juicer & some great plants. I want to know if I can freeze the fresh leaves & trim to thaw & use later. I’m going for the THCA and CDBA parts of the plant. Can roots & stems be usef ad well?
Otherwise, I’m not sure how I can keep the juice benefits over time. I thought maybe juice then freeze it into ice cubes.
Thanks in advance – I know its alot of questions

1 Like

Yes you can freezer and use as needed. I do it with trim I make oil with. Freeze till I have enough for a batch.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

@Painfree So you can freeze trim after you pull the dry leaves off aka after the plant has dried for 1 week?

1 Like

You can do either way. I wet trim and freeze the trim.

1 Like

Gonna try this to preserve goodies after what promises a nice yield. Tyvm

I froze mine from the last plant. I’m nice my GSC is done I should have enough to make me some Cannabutter.

So is there a recommended juicer for juicing your trimmings and also will the juice contain levels of THC that would show up on a drug test?

I’m curious on this. Juicing cannabis never thought about it. What to do with juice

Wouldn’t you have to decarb the trim before juicing to get any usable thc?

i would recommend a masticating style juicer like an omega for leaves and bud/trim.