Journey to a pain free me

Today I start my white widow auto. Grown it before but this is my first journal. Here’s what I am starting with and I will add a jack herror auto in a couple of days.

Mixed up some worm castings bone meal and ffof and domascus earth on top. Left a little while for seedling starter and put the little girl in with a makeshift dome. It’s under a hlg 65. I love this little light. Vegas great for it lower power but gives tight nodes.

Water with well water that holds at 6.5.

Here is were she will grow up in a month. Qb260 xl v2

Join in grow along and keep those bongs smoking.

5 Likes

I’ll be watchin PF growin some WWA right now.

1 Like

Lookin forward to watching the progress.

1 Like

Good luck with these!

1 Like

Not much new right now. All seeds have popped up. 2 wwa 2 jha and a bba that’s 2 weeks and was just topped vegging under a couple of hlg65 lights.

2 Likes

Today she has some growth since yesterday’s topping.

2 Likes

Spraying down the babies today and decided this one was ready to be transplanted probably a little bit late but not too bad this is my blueberry auto.I’m going with 3 gallon pots this Kros so I can have a bigger variety in the closet.

2 Likes

So jealous wish I could do a Qb

1 Like

Bba has been doing good and I started lst. Steaked her over and spread her out.

Out of my 2 jha one isn’t doing good so I will drop another. Not going to waste time if she ain’t strong enough at this point.
Aha is maybe got 4 weeks left. She had a rough patch but seems do be doing good. Yesterday’s feed was 1000 ppm in. 1600 out. Ph 6.8 in. And 6.3 out. image image image

1 Like

Bba it stretching out. Moved her tie downs around to keep spreading her out. You can see where I topped and I am spreading it out.

2 Likes

She recovered nicely

So I stretched her more and topped her again.

Came along way. Here she is 20 days ago on the right.

2 Likes

Bba was put under a net.

Jha is beautiful

Aha is getting closer.

3 Likes

Beautiful green on the JHA, wjhats that acronym for please?

Jack Herrer auto

1 Like

Blueberry auto is stretching out doing great like most bba I have had.

Northern lights auto is getting juicy.

The other is going to have some nice colas.

White widow auto is filling out.

4F62E81A-8989-413F-AD09-875C463D81DD.jpeg

Jha 1,2 and 3 are coming along and starting training.

1 Like

Your killin it. looks great.

1 Like

Colder temps and ph going up to 6.8. When it’s been at 6.2 most of the grow is bringing out color in northern lights auto

3 Likes

@Painfree… GREAT LOOKIN BUDDDDSS!
I have some Northern Lights seeds that I bought from ILGM. Think that will be my next grow, after this Amnesia Haze.

1 Like

Wow, that looks great. Those colors are phenomenal. WooHoo!

1 Like

Not much going on. Just ph water and calmag. Jha 1 starting to flower. I raised my hlg 65 after I tied her over and she got some good stretching. I then used clothes pens to spread her out more.

Bba in early flower.

Wwa is going to be Christmas bud. Gifts and edibles for me to make for a jolly holiday with all the family you never see.

1 Like