Journey of a Northern Lights Seed to Plant to Flower

A very good idea!

2 Likes

one indoor and one outdoor. Sorry

2 Likes

So you can compare the growth and the quality of the growth of the same strain, and quality of the buds when consuming.

An interesting idea to do.

:apple:

5 Likes

To be completely scientific using a photoperiod plant and take 2 identical clones and carry out the experiment.

3 Likes

10 years ago I put very little stock in that type of thing but now it’s all about energy and that’s what everything is.
the law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system cannot change—it is said to be conserved over time. Energy can be neither created nor destroyed, but can change form.

I am energy in a container and when my container wears out my energy will… well I just don’t know but it will

Where mind goes energy flows and Flesh and blood will follow…something like that anyway

5 Likes

I having trouble coming up with the words I’d like to use, but basically, there are many ways to show love to your ladies. I can’t find anything wrong with anything that comes from love for the plants.

2 Likes

This right here is why Jefe will always be my guy. Everyone didnt catch that. :wink:

Edit: i approve of this thread (after i read the rest :joy::joy:) That is all

1 Like

This is deep stuff, I’m gonna pack a bowl and fire up the ol synapses

2 Likes

I got confused when this thread was moved here, Growth Journal from Autoflowers Support. Thought the other thread, Autoflower Growth Progress Northern Lights, was this thread and had posted latest photos of Schizandra here.

Deleted them.

I’m confused now. Are you growing or are you waiting until next year? IMHO you should never wait until later to get started especially if you might wanna grow a mom bush to get clones from. You might wanna grow several potential candidates to be the mom.
Next time b4 you go into the energy of the life Of your plants remember to shake off all the negative energy that you might have picked up from those sick people you were healing. Just saying

4 Likes

I knew you would :smile:

Yeah, sorry if I confused you. I thought you wanted it moved. All good, no harm no foul.

3 Likes

this is the final resting place for seeds that do not germinate…gently going into that good night.

3 Likes

Mmm . . . NICE!

Hey!

Good to see ya again.

Will germinate another Auto Northern Lights soon as Seed Pellets arrive sometime around this Friday the latest, now in transit.

Got an 8 watt LED Grow light for when it sprouts from the soil.

I think there’s still time to grow it outdoors. I will be taking it indoors at night.

How’s your Auto Bergman Gold leaf coming along?

1 Like

Lol now that cracks me up. Another $10 spot flushed. The northern lights started off as a we small seed with pure potential. The potential to do many things in this world. However it was not meant to be, but at least it can join its namesake. It can light up the sky and bring joy to others.

I can understand how you got confused.

I got confused myself, which thread was switched here, the Grow Journal section.

There are a few photos from my first thread here which threw me off.

Yup! I will be germinating another Auto Northern Lights soon as seed pellets arrive. Should arrive this Friday the latest.

I will only be growing Autos outdoors.

Regarding negative energy.

First I was taught initially, how to clean any energy or transform any negative energy picked up from my client/patient.

I usually shower immediately after a session to clear my energy.

I can also transform simply any negative energy by thought and imagination and intent using self-love in the process, envisioning a column of blinding white light of the highest order enveloping my body and energy fields till I feel it cleared.

So long as you maintain a positive disposition, being kind, loving and helpful towards others, negative energy cannot live within you. Love is the strongest healing energy.

But there are several other ways to clean negative energy:

Sounding a crystal singing bowl for several minutes. You and the entire room are cleared.

Sound a Tibetan Tingsha

Burn White Sage and walk round the room., the four corners and around yourself. I’m not too fond doing this. The smell of burnt sage lingers and becomes stale. I end up having to air out the room. This ritual is called, Smudging.

Though I like to burn White Sage for when I do a meditation ritual where I form a circle using my five sets of twelve crystal skulls, and my large Generator, Dow Point crystal, supposedly from the long, lost continent of Lumeria and place it before me in center. Incense also burning on a small alter along with a crystal wand.

I meditate for at least an hour to as much as three hours sitting in a semi Lotus posture, picturing a world of peaceful, happy people accepting each other as they are, non-judgmental, everyone having all they need and want; from the central core of my being, emanating from my heart chakra, I grow a small ball of blinding white light of the highest order, expanding, encompassing the entire planet and beyond to the entire universe, filled with love, joy, healing and beauty. I maintain this thought and image for about thirty minutes. I keep a timer. Thereafter I practice certain mental, visual exercises and among other things.

Regarding Lumeria . . .

It is thought that there was a continent called Lumeria located in the Pacific Ocean that had sunked because its time had completed itself. The Lumerians, supposedly highly spirituality advanced people knew of this event before hand, made preparations to store their knowledge and wisdom in quartz crystals and hid it away for when the world was ready for such knowledge. The Lumerians relocated to Atlantis and merged with the Atlanteans.

There are markings on the crystal to denote it is a Lumerian quartz crystal by the horizontal ridges on the crystal.

When I first saw this crystal, nine inches high, five inches wide, something clicked within me and was strongly attracted to it. It was like a pillar of light when first saw it.

I immediately contacted the person who had it and negotiated a purchase. He agreed to let me pay in twelve monthly installments.

It is said Hawaii was once a part of Lumeria.

Perhaps it’s true. Who knows.

Marijuana . . .

It is my intent to grow it, form a relationship with the plant, merge my being with her during my one-way conversation with her, though I try to feel her presence and spirit as much as possible, with the intention, with her consent, to modulate her energy to certain levels and in turn, when experiencing her buds, take me to certain frequencies where I can access deeper, higher knowledge and wisdom, among other intentions.

If you guys don’t want me sharing myself here. let me know and I shall cease.

5 Likes

Once again… you are fine. Diff strokes for diff folks. This is YOUR thread. And as long as it isnt offensive or negative (which u are NOT by any means) then feel free to spread ur knowledge. Love ur ideals. And outlook on life. Ancient history definitely excites something deep inside of me. I always wonder how those people lived and how ‘intelligent’ they were. No doubt multitudes above ‘developed countries’ of today.

But by all means. Dont stop. Grow righteous reefer. And expand ur mind body and soul (and possibly a few of ours) while u do it

5 Likes

Thanks kindly.

Much appreciated!

1 Like

I’m glad you moved the thread here.

Think I’ll start my next attempt to germinate another Auto Northern Lights here. It’s actually a continuation.

:deer:

2 Likes

Drop that BEEEEAN! :joy::+1:t5: She’s callin ur name man

3 Likes

Oh, I will, @PurpleNGold74.

:sparkler: :sunrise_over_mountains: :rainbow: :it: :red_square: :apple: :zebra: :footprints: :lobster: :water_buffalo: :sunrise: :soccer: :uk: :maple_leaf:

1 Like